Thread: Amazing X-Men #11 - SPOILERS!!!!

Hybrid View

Default Amazing X-Men #11 - SPOILERS!!!!

S

p

o

i

l

e

r

s

------------
    very good issue. Really enjoying this arc and sad it's going to end in the next issue . Might be a little rushed to resolve everything.

Still no sign of wendigo-heather again.

So we find out the villian in the last panel of #10 was none other then Tanaraq (thought it was Mauvais). Lots of great beast action, but disappointed they were taken out so easily. I guess you could explain it if Tanaraq was stealing their power or something.

Nice to see TAnaraq free and talking as well as Ranaq who we havent seen in decades. No Neeoqtoq.

Also we are introduced to the shilohs, mystic offspring of the great beasts.

Did aurora and Northstar switch personalities? Usually it's northsar that's cold and harsh and aurora is more caring.

Overall the writers did their research and everyone is being shown with respect sans the wendigo (ninja effect)
    Last edited by -K-M-; 09-24-2014 at 02:20 PM.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    S

p

o

i

l

e

r

s

------------
    Did aurora and Northstar switch personalities? Usually it's northsar that's cold and harsh and aurora is more caring.
    FINALLY got to read this issue.

I agree with everything you wrote; but I also noticed that everybody was acting very snarky towards each other.

~ Le Messor
    "A bore is a man who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company."
    ~ Gian Vincenzo Gravina