Per the rplass, moving my new responses to a new thread, I welcome all the Alpha Flight Questionaire responses here (if an admin wants to move the previous stuff into this thread, feel free!)

Quote Originally Posted by dbutler69 View Post
Jim Lee's debut? That's pretty cool. And, you mean, it gets worse? I do like some of Mantlo's stuff - The Micronauts is one of my all time favorite comics, Rom was very good, and I enjoyed his Hulk stuff too, but Mantlo and Alpha Flight do not mix.

As noted by Le Mess, I believe it's his first Marvel debut. Not sure if he ever did work elsewhere (not that there was much work to be done, as a comic book artist back then - it was essentially either Marvel or DC, and maybe a small company or two!)

And Bill _is_ a good writer. I have said it before. I enjoyed his ROM and his Micronauts (though both got kind of weird near the end), and I believe Bill is responsible for Cloak and Dagger? Or am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
(The following is a vague and incomplete outline of v1, but may be considered spoilery, or telling you what to feel.)

What Tawmis described above is the path most Alfans go through:
Byrne:
"This is great! I love this!"
Mantlo:
"What? What have you done to my characters? This is awful!"
(Jim Lee pencils Mantlo's writing) :
Great artwork! If only the writing was good again.
Hudnall:
It's good again!
(John Calimee pencils Hudnall's writing) :
This is awful. Where have all the artists gone?
(Llan the Sorcerer storyline) :
Get on with it!
It's ... it's like you were inside my head...