Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Guardians of the Galaxy Movie (Will Aim For Spoilery Freeness!)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I don't agree with them personally on this occasion but I fully support them and your right to have them.
    That's all right, Phil. I think we may be the only two people that actually like Wyre.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole View Post
    I haven't seen it but will, Tawmis, and I do appreciate your opinion. After all, it's how I learn about such things, from enthusiastic people like you on this topic. I'm one of those people who has to be in the 'right frame of mind' to enjoy a film usually (though yes, some films really suck no matter what and some are good no matter what). When I went to Mars Attacks! years ago with my brother he hated it but I loved it; he expected another Independence Day, I expected fun. Few people I know saw GotG but really liked it. They liked the humour, action, and character development and that it had a story, an actual story (unlike Amazing SM 2, Spiderman 2 or 3, Batman with Heath….).
    Hah! "enthusiastic people" - you're too kind, Mokole. You can call me what I am. Fanatic. It's all right. I have accepted it!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    Can you really blame me?
    For having an opinion?
    Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    Because really, no one here really gives a flying ▓▓▓▓ about my opinions. Ever.
    Sorry you feel that way; but I've seen enough to know why you do.

Mokole, I hope you see the movie and enjoy it. I don't know how to get you in the right frame of mind, though.
    I know! Go to the library at dawn, with the candlestick. That'll frame you.

~ Le Messor
    "Lisa, just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand."
    ~ Homer