Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
I don't agree with them personally on this occasion but I fully support them and your right to have them.
That's all right, Phil. I think we may be the only two people that actually like Wyre.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole View Post
I haven't seen it but will, Tawmis, and I do appreciate your opinion. After all, it's how I learn about such things, from enthusiastic people like you on this topic. I'm one of those people who has to be in the 'right frame of mind' to enjoy a film usually (though yes, some films really suck no matter what and some are good no matter what). When I went to Mars Attacks! years ago with my brother he hated it but I loved it; he expected another Independence Day, I expected fun. Few people I know saw GotG but really liked it. They liked the humour, action, and character development and that it had a story, an actual story (unlike Amazing SM 2, Spiderman 2 or 3, Batman with Heath….).
Hah! "enthusiastic people" - you're too kind, Mokole. You can call me what I am. Fanatic. It's all right. I have accepted it!