Quote Originally Posted by AuthenticVIP View Post
If you only had eight slots to create a new Alpha Flight Team, who would they be? And as an additional bonus, if you had five more slots for a Beta Flight Team, who would they be? Living or deceased....
Let the fun begin!
ALPHA FLIGHT:
My Alpha Flight would be led by Mac, and have more of an edge that we saw in Alpha Flight: Fear Itself. I believe that cutting edge would make more fans appreciate and respect Alpha Flight. Northstar would remain with the X-Men, because he's getting plenty of good use there. Yukon Jack was a character, I actually liked and would have liked to have seen more from him. I'd build around the "future" of what Yukon Jack does when he marries Snowbird, and perhaps work on a relationship between them (where he wants her, but she wants nothing to do with him, remaining the aloof Snowbird I enjoyed).

1. Snowbird
2. Shaman
3. Sasquatch
4. Vindicator (Mac)
5. Aurora
6. Marrina
7. Puck
8. Yukon Jack

BETA
1. Witchfire
2. Radius
3. Puck II
4. Goblyn
5. Talisman

BETA Flight would be lead, on the field, by Talisman. But really, both Alpha and Beta, would report to Heather (who would not be in costume, but use computers and such to communicate to the team). Talisman would be there to keep Witchfire in check, who at times, feels the pull from her father's influence. I would have Puck II interacting with her father on the Alpha Flight team; often coming to a head, about how she shouldn't be doing this (according to Puck, because it's so dangerous). I would eventually make Witchfire as powerful as Magik, and make her a contendor for some powerful magic users in Marvel. I'd also focus on Goblyn and how she becomes extremely feral at times; and put her on par with folks like Wildchild and Sabretooth.