Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../vb/legacy/post.php on line 280

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../vb/legacy/post.php on line 280

AlphaFlight.net - Wolfie
  • Wolfie

There is no available content written by Wolfie
  • Recent Forum Posts

Phil

Black Panther (2018 Film)

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2018/01/forest-whitaker-might-have-hinted-at-theblack-panthermovie-going-cosmic/

I don't think the AF angle will actually come to be, so putting this in Gen, but...

Phil 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Phil

Champions

https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/955613692837728258

Preeeeeeeeeetty sure this is tongue in cheek but...

Phil 7 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Le Messor

Hi, Bulky Armor. Which issue were you printed...

Hi, Bulky Armor.

Which issue were you printed in?
    I've never had a letter published in Alpha Flight, to my ongoing regret.
    Bochs was a cool character; but then, I like all the Byrne characters -...

Le Messor 1 Week Ago Go to last post
    Mokole

Welcome, Bulky Armor. For me, it sed to be Box...

Welcome, Bulky Armor. For me, it sed to be Box (Jeffries version) and still really is, but I have tough times overall. Puck is still in use and has risen in my view, but I still go Box, Puck,...

Mokole 1 Week Ago Go to last post
    Bulky Armor

My vote goes to Roger Bochs the original Box. I...

My vote goes to Roger Bochs the original Box. I was so mad when Mantlo killed him off that I actually got a letter published in the pages of Alpha Flight. I stopped reading Alpha Flight after that....

Bulky Armor 1 Week Ago Go to last post