• Captain Marvel #8 Preview

Marvel have released a 5 page preview of next week's Captain Marvel #8 - the monthly title featuring members of Alpha Flight in space.
    There are no Alphans in the issue itself, but two feature on the cover and it is part of an ongoing storyline.

CAPTAIN MARVEL #8
    RUTH FLETCHER GAGE & CHRISTOS GAGE (W) • KRIS ANKA & ANDY OWENS (A) • MATT WILSON (C)• JOE CARAMAGNA (L)
    COVER BY KRIS ANKA
    CIVIL WAR II TIE-IN!
    • No time for second-guessing, Captain Marvel is determined to change the future to protect the present.
    • With wins on her side, Carol knows her mission is the right thing to do, but does everyone else?
    • Sensational writing team Ruth and Chris Gage (Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix) bring you a Civil War II story that will change everything for Captain Marvel.

Comments 8 Comments
      -K-M- -
      Probably a light alpha flight issue again
      Phil -
      Yeah.
      Unless one of the new members is Marrina or Box...
      Human Fly -
      And who us this Philippe Beaulieu character? Judging from the rest of the people at the meeting he has influence. I don’t think I've seen him before? Maybe part of Department H, Alpha Flight or The Canadian Government?
      Human Fly -
      Ok so I googled him he’s part of The New Alpha Flights The Board of Directors…I guess as they co-opted the name they gave Canada a set at the table.
      -K-M- -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      Yeah.
      Unless one of the new members is Marrina or Box...

Possible. Was hoping machine man was going to be a recruit but he's joining Deadpool. Could see female quasar joining. They haven't done anything with her yet
      Phil -
      She's coming up in Captain America #4 next week.
      Phil -
      Okay; NO Alphans at all in the issue, but they are on the cover...
      -K-M- -
      Womp Womp. Yeah I had a feeling they weren't going to appear (or very minor)