• Captain Marvel #6 Preview

Marvel have released a four page preview of next week's Captain Marvel #6 - the first part in a new arc of the monthly title featuring Alpha Flight members Aurora, Puck and Sasquatch in space:

CAPTAIN MARVEL #6

RUTH FLETCHER GAGE & CHRISTOS GAGE (W) • KRIS ANKA (A) • MATT WILSON (C)• JOE CARAMAGNA (L)
    CIVIL WAR REENACTMENT VARIANT COVER BY PASQUAL FERRY & FRANK D'ARMATA
    CIVIL WAR II TIE-IN!
    • Old friends face off as enemies in an event that will change Captain Marvel’s life forever.
    • As war erupts, Carol finds herself at the forefront of battle. But after tragedy hits too close to home, how far will Carol go to fight for what she believes in?
    • This is Captain Marvel at her finest. In her toughest fight yet.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Comments 18 Comments
      Phil -
      Interesting that they've gone with B&W for the variant.
      And that Marvel Unlimited Exclusive Cover is gonna be hard to get!

I wonder if Mac & Heather are on 'the board'...?
      -K-M- -
      That would be amazing if they were. But sure it will be SHIELD, black panther and other reps of the triskelion
      Phil -
      Oh yeah, I'm sure those types will be on it too. I just wondered if they'd be included, based on
      While Marvel hasn't concretely revealed who sides with each hero in the conflict, will the current Alpha Flight roster play a factor in your tale?

The members of Alpha Flight will definitely be around, and we'll learn even more about just how the new organization functions.
      http://alphaflight.net/content.php?9...-War-II-At-CBR
      -K-M- -
      I'm crossing my fingers. Department H and SHIELD should be partners
      Phil -
      This could well be a hint too.
      -K-M- -
      Oh my lanta that would he awesome. I figured Marrina would appear but Jeffries? Thought the x-verse would still have a lock on him. Guess we shall see.

Thats very promising
      Phil -
      It could be neither of them.
      Getting some new blood in would make sense, but it's nice they've been mentioned.
      -K-M- -
      I really could see machine man joining. I'm a big fan of the character so id be on board

cant see quasar, but then again they haven't done anything with her since she gained her powers...and she needs exposure
      rplass -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      And that Marvel Unlimited Exclusive Cover is gonna be hard to get!
      Can't one just join Marvel Unlimited? Seems easy after that, no? I'm not sure how that works.
      Phil -
      I don't think so.
      Firstly it has to be the MU Plus (which isn't available outside of the US - grrr), but there's no word or sign of it on the site, so it could have just been sent out to existing members already, or who signed up during a specific period, or it's to be given to Plus Members who attend the private panel at a specific convention.
      I'll try and find out.
      Le Messor -
      You'll have to let us all know how this goes. I'll be skipping the issue because of the crossover.

~ Le Messor
      "I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who overcomes his enemies; for the hardest victory is victory over self."
      ~ Aristotle
      Phil -
      Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
      I'm crossing my fingers. Department H and SHIELD should be partners
      S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Well, no Mac or Heather, but there is a new character who's the Alpha Flight Ambassador for Canada. I don't trust him though...
      Canucklehead -
      He looks like Trudeau
      -K-M- -
      Haha I thought the same thing. Overall ok issue.
      rplass -
      2017 MU membership is now available for $60 which also includes MU variant for Captain Marvel #6 and Dr. Strange #6.

http://marvel.com/comics/unlimited

Use the code "Strange" to get the discount.
      Phil -
      Ooh...
      Hopefully they've lifted the international ban on the Plus Membership...
      Phil -
      Drat.
      US addresses only for the swag
      Le Messor -
      That takes us both out.