• Captain Marvel #5 Preview

Marvel have released a four page preview of next week's Captain Marvel #5 - the monthly title featuring Alpha Flight members Aurora, Puck and Sasquatch in space:

CAPTAIN MARVEL #5

MICHELE FAZEKAS & TARA BUTTERS • KRIS ANKA, FELIPE SMITH • MATT WILSON • JOE CARAMAGNA
    COVER BY KRIS ANKA
    AGE OF APOCALYPSE VARIANT COVER BY MAHMUD ASRAR & DAVE McCAIG
    • The crew of Alpha Flight Space station find themselves face-to-face with their greatest threat to date
    • As Carol comes to a greater understanding of the legacy of Captain Marvel, she learns that maybe she doesn’t have to punch her way through every problem
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Comments 14 Comments
      Legerd -
      Puck singing a Bryan Adams tune is funny, but I'd have given the writers more street cred if they had him sing Little Bones by The Tragically Hip.
      DIGGER -
      Can someone please explain to me (because I must have missed it), why is Walter always in Sasquatch form? You would think it would be easier for him to use computer consoles and the like with human fingers as opposed to 'Squatch hands. I know Sasquatch went through a "dumb period" but what happened in between then and now? Just occured to me that maybe the "dumb period" has switched over to the Walter persona and so 'Squatch is now the smart side. It would certainly explain Walt's absence.
      Mokole -
      I have no idea why he's in Sasquatch form all the time, but on another note Puck is being shown as smart as a tack and cool to boot.
      Phil -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mokole View Post
      but on another note Puck is being shown as smart as a tack and cool to boot.
      Puck was always cool
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by DIGGER View Post
      why is Walter always in Sasquatch form?
      We've speculated, and the answer is...

...we got nuthin'.

~ Le Messor
      "He was not so much brain as earwax"
      ~ William Shakespear's character, Thersites, Troilus and Cressida
      -K-M- -
      S
      P
      O
      I
      L
      E
      R

S
      P
      A
      C
      E

Hooray. Alpha flight treated with a lot of respect. puck is awesome and really saves the day

walters intelligence is really being played up rather then his strength, Aurora is more back-up right now
      Phil -
      Yeah, I loved it.
      Phil -
      The Cover to Captain Marvel #5 is available as a T-Shirt for the next 7 days only:
      http://www.welovefine.com/feature/ma...r-tshirts.html

Attachment 5293
      Phil -
      (If anyone in the US or Canada fancies ordering one for me I can paypal over money)
      rplass -
      What size shirt Phil? I can get you one.
      Sasquatch17 -
      Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
      S
      P
      O
      I
      L
      E
      R

S
      P
      A
      C
      E

Hooray. Alpha flight treated with a lot of respect. puck is awesome and really saves the day

walters intelligence is really being played up rather then his strength, Aurora is more back-up right now

Yep, they've done a nice job making Sasquatch, Aurora and Puck relevant.

I just can't believe Puck was Hydra all along!
      Mokole -
      Have to say, nice shot at Captain America there Sasquatch17.
      Phil -
      Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
      What size shirt Phil? I can get you one.
      That'd be awesome if you could fella.
      I think a M would do. Let me know how much money you want with shipping etc.

This has just reminded me that I never sorted out those Minimates with you in the end!