• Captain Marvel #1 Preview Pages (Unlettered)

Marvel have released a few new covers to Captain Marvel #1, along with some unlettered preview pages; the final one of which includes an Alphan for eagle-eyed fans!

Strap in, suit up and take flight True Believer! The Captain is back and she is dialing it up a notch. Today Marvel is pleased to present your first look inside CAPTAIN MARVEL #1 – the high-flying new ongoing series! Calling all Carol Corps members! Marvel’s Agent Carter Executive Producers and Showrunners Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters make the jump to Marvel Comics to pen the explosive adventures of Carol Danvers alongside fan-favorite artist Kris Anka (Uncanny X-Men)!

It’s a bold new frontier for Earth’s Mightiest Hero as she soars to new heights on her most daring mission yet – head of the all-new Alpha Flight space program. As Earth’s first line of defense, Carol and Alpha Flight protect the planet from any and all threats the deep void of space can throw at them. With a space station and an entire fleet at her command, if you come here looking for trouble, you won’t know what hit you! But is Carol ready to be a soldier and a diplomat at the same time? Especially when an unknown enemy emerges she can’t quite punch.

Hero. Pilot. Avenger. Leader. The next evolution of Carol Danvers begins this fall as she blasts off once again in CAPTAIN MARVEL #1!

CAPTAIN MARVEL #1
    MICHELE FAZEKAS & TARA BUTTERS (W) • KRIS ANKA (A) • MATT WILSON (C)
    COVER BY KRIS ANKA [NOV150738]
    HIP-HOP VARIANT COVER BY MARGUERITE SAUVAGE (NOV150739)
    ARTIST VARIANT BY ADAM HUGHES (NOV150740)
    DESIGN VARIANT BY KRIS ANKA (NOV150741)
    DEADPOOL VARIANT COVER BY MARK BAGLEY, DREW HENNESSEY & FRANK MARTIN (NOV150742)
    COSPLAY VARIANT BY JUDY STEPHENS (NOV150743)
    BLANK VARIANT ALSO AVAILABLE (NOV150744)
    Face front, true believers! The Captain has made her return and oh, how mighty it is. It's a bold new frontier for Carol Danvers as she soars to new heights in her greatest mission yet—leader of the all-new Alpha Flight space program. Yup, Alpha Flight. As earth's first line of defense, Carol and her team aim to protect the planet from extraterrestrial threats. But can Carol be a soldier and a diplomat? Especially when an unknown enemy emerges that Carol can't quite punch. The superstar team behind Marvel's Agent Carter television series, Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas, make their comics debut alongside the awesomely-talented Kris Anka.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99
    FOC 12/21/15, ON-SALE 1/20/16

*UPDATE December 23rd*

Lettered previews of the two non-AF pages can be found in the
    All-New, All-Different Marvel December/January Previews #1 free instore, or digitally:

Comments 12 Comments
      Phil -
      Could that be Aurora in the first panel of the third page?
      -K-M- -
      Hard to say but i bet it's Sasquatch, puck and aurora in the 3 space ships on the first page
      Phil -
      Oh yeah, definitely. It fits up with the uncoloured pages we've seen.

I just really like the idea of Sas meditating!
      -K-M- -
      likewise. He used to have to do it to transform and could be a nice nod that he has to do it to keep the "beast" in him at bay.
      Legerd -
      Maybe that's going to be a plot line later on? Tanaraq is trying to influence Sasquatch into betraying AF. Maybe he's the traitor? Dun, dun, duuuuuuh!
      -K-M- -
      I assume the angry woman in the 3rd page is former leader of SWORD?
      Phil -
      Yup, Agent Brand.
      Sypes -
      This is so very exciting! I love it all (as usual)! I hope to see all Alpha Flight teams but in different capacities and roles!!!
      Sasquatch17 -
      It's been a long time since I was last here.

Ecstatic to see Alpha Flight back!

Hopefully, we'll see them in the Movieverse or on Agents of SHIELD.
      Le Messor -
      Well, they've been referenced on S.H.I.E.L.D., so maybe we will?

... though an article I read yesterday makes it seem a little more likely they're in the X-Universe in terms of movie rights, which might kay-bosh that.
      Though the article itself was unsure, so maybe we will.
      Though...

~ Le Messor
      "Don't cross a bridge until you come to it."
      Phil -
      *Updated with Anka Design Variant*
      Phil -
      *Updated with lettered pages*