• X-Men & Alpha Flight To Be Collected Again

This week the Hachette Book Distribution Company's September - December 2015 Marvel Catalog has been sent to bookstores for pre-ordering.
    Whilst the information inside doesn't spoil stories per se, it does reveal to us that there won't be an Alpha Flight Secret Wars title.

However, included within the catalog is a listing for the X-Men Epic Collection TPB 12, entitled The Gift which includes the 1985 X-Men & Alpha Flight limited series by Claremont & Smith.

The book is scheduled for December so should see solicitation in September's Preview Catalog although this could possibly be earlier for Direct Market Comic Stores.
    Comments 3 Comments
      Le Messor -
      For some weird reason, that thread name showed up to me as 'to be collected again'. For some weirder reason, I read it as 'to be cancelled again', and I thought 'how can it be cancelled when there's no series at the moment. Has somebody resurrected an old thread?'

That's cool that it's getting collected again, though!
      I admit, I won't be buying it (I have at least four printings of it already, don't need another), but cool!

Now when is Power Pack Classic #4 coming out?

~ Le Messor
      "Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value."
      ~ Marechal Ferdinand Foch, Professor of Strategy, Ecole Superieure de Guerre.
      Phil -
      Yeah, I won't pick it up.
      It's always nice to have it read by new readers though, and to be fair it's quiet round here at the moment so I'm looking for any related news.
      Le Messor -
      Of course, something like this would be newsworthy if it were busy around here at the moment. Even if most of us do have a copy, it's still a new Alpha release.

~ LM
      "I'm sorry I let you get bitten by a werewolf, then ended the world."
      (attribution deleted for spoilers.)