• Amazing X-Men #12 Preview

Marvel have released a 5 page preview of next week's Amazing X-Men #12; the conclusion to the 5 part World War Wendigo storyline guest-starring Alpha Flight:

AMAZING X-MEN #12
    CRAIG KYLE & CHRIS YOST (W) • CARLO BARBERI, IBAN COELLO, MARK DEERING, LIVESAY & WALDEN WONG(A/C)
    • This is it! The conclusion to WORLD WAR WENDIGO!
    • Will the combined forces of the X-Men and Alpha Flight be enough to save an entire nation from this deadly, cannibalistic plague?
    • And how do the GREAT BEASTS fit into the mayhem that surrounds Canada?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Comments 13 Comments
      -K-M- -
      Tanaraq forged the wendigo curse? Hmmmm?

not sure how they will wrap this in just one issue. I enjoyed the story though.
      Mokole -
      Maybe, just maybe Northstar will realize the X-Men are too wrapped up in their own issues to be truly useful and he'll rejoin AF, whatever the writers leave of it. If we're lucky, Talisman/AF will save the day.
      Phil -
      Well we know he's still with the X-Men for the next issue so I don't think that'll happen unfortunately.
      mos_def -
      Umm...does anyone die in the issue? Can someone please PM me spoilers of this issue
      -K-M- -
      Won't know till Wednesday.
      Le Messor -
      I don't even have #11 yet.
      -K-M- -
      11 was good. Lots and lots of alpha flight references.
      Le Messor -
      Cool! I should be able to get it in the next week or so (I've just been busy lately).
      Phil -
      I felt that #10 & 11 could have been condensed into one issue though; really seems like #12 isn't going to be able to wrap it up sufficiently.
      I look forward to being proved wrong though.
      Phil -
      Quote Originally Posted by mos_def View Post
      Umm...does anyone die in the issue? Can someone please PM me spoilers of this issue
      I've PM'ed you.
      Only open it if you're sure!
      -K-M- -
      Loved it. As expected it was rushed and some characters had to be pushed to the side but everyone was shown respect

why was northsar talking in 3rd person on the last page? Haha

overall really enjoyed the story.
      Phil -
      Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
      Loved it. As expected it was rushed and some characters had to be pushed to the side but everyone was shown respect
      Yup.
      I loved who ultimately saved the day.

why was northsar talking in 3rd person on the last page? Haha
      Should have been a text bubble rather than speech, that was either Colossus or Logan talking.

overall really enjoyed the story.
      Likewise.
      It didn't really do anything to change AF lore but it was fun and 90% respectful.
      -K-M- -
      Overall yeah not much changed. They did technically change who created the wendigo curse. Also brought back some great beasts last issue we haven't seen in decades which was awesome.