• Marvel Solicitations For December 2014

Marvel have released their solicitations for the month of December 2014 which feature the following titles that *may* include Alphan Appearances:-

AMAZING X-MEN VOL. 2: WORLD WAR WENDIGO TPB
    Written by KATHRYN IMMONEN, CRAIG KYLE & CHRISTOPHER YOST
    Penciled by PACO MEDINA, ED MCGUINNESS & CARLO BARBERI
    Cover by CARLO BARBERI
    Writers Craig Kyle and Chris Yost return to the X-Men! When Wolverine discovers an old friend is missing, his visit to Canada soon transforms into a hairy situation. The Wendigo virus is running rampant, changing people into flesh-eating monsters! Now, the X-Men and Alpha Flight must fight to stop the growing tide of Wendigos from consuming everything and everyone in their path — a task made harder when an X-Man falls prey to the deadly disease! Desperate, the X-Men take the fight to the Spirit Realm, but how do the Great Beasts fit into this mayhem? And will even the combined forces of the X-Men and Alpha Flight be enough to save Canada from this cannibalistic plague? Plus: Iceman, Firestar and Spider-Man must renew their amazing friendship to save New York City! Collecting AMAZING X-MEN (2014) #7-12.
    136 PGS./Rated T+ …$17.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-8822-3

Note: Chris Yost has confirmed that Northstar won't appear in Amazing X-Men #14

AVENGERS NOW!
    THE OHOTMU TEAM, LED BY MIKE O’SULLIVAN & JEFF CHRISTIANSEN (W)
    Cover by SARA PICHELLI
    • The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe is back with 64 pages of all-new profiles!
    • Every new member: Angela! Captain Universe (Devoux)! Nightmask (Adam)! The Superior Spider-Man! And more!
    • Enemies: The Apocalypse Twins! The Black Order! Magnitron! A.I.M.’s Scientist Supreme, Andrew Forson!
    • Allies: Nick Fury! Phil Coulson! Nova (Sam Alexander)! Avengers Underground’s Hazmat!
    The entire Avengers roster makes an appearance thanks to an Update Appendix for every single member!
    64 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99 Handbook

Alphan Appearance: Possible Marrina Entry

Comments 48 Comments
      Phil -
      I've managed to get one for just under double cover-price.
      I'm hoping he is in it!
      Phil -
      A (Northstar-less) preview of Amazing X-Men #15 is up http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=25413

I'll let people know Weds morning if he actually appears inside.
      rplass -
      I was able to get one too for $10US. I don't think my LCS is aware of how low the print run is on this issue. I was expecting a heck of a lot higher price. If Northstar isn't in it I will buy the regular cover anyway, to support the title.
      Phil -
      My LCS has been offering all the other Welcome Home Variants at (full) cover price; this is the only one that's been upp'ed.
      Presumably because if the low-print run for the title, like you say.
      Phil -
      For anyone who is considering making a trip to their LCS just for Amazing X-Men #15...

SPOILERS FOR ANYONE
      WHO DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW IF
      NORTHSTAR APPEARS OR NOT

He does appear on the last few pages.
      Not a major part but he has lines... and marginally pointy ears.

I'll add solicit pages for the rest of the arc.
      Le Messor -
      I'll get it either way, but thanks.
      Chris -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      No Marrina, Validator or Omega Flight in the handbook I'm afraid
      Hey Phil. You may want to take another gander at the Avengers Now! Handbook. In the Avengers Update Appendix section, on page 15 of the book, Marrina is listed between Victor Mancha and Martinex. It's a small entry but an entry nonetheless.
      Phil -
      Yeah, but it's an appendix entry rather than an actual handbook entry...