• Deadpool #34 Solicitation *UPDATED*

Marvel have released their full Solicitations for September 2014 including Deadpool #34 which does indeed guest-star Alpha Flight, as well as the previously mentioned Amazing X-Men #11:

DEADPOOL #34
    BRIAN POSEHN & GERRY DUGGAN (W) • SCOTT KOBLISH (A)
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    SPECIAL 3D Motion VARIANT COVER BY MARK BROOKS
    • Flashback to the 90’s as we learn the darkest secret of Deadpool’s past!
    • See the events Deadpool’s friends learned about it Original Sin FIRST HAND!
    • Guest-Starring 90’s Sabretooth, 90’s Alpha Flight, and 90’s artwork!
    40 PGS./Parental Advisory …$4.99

FOC 8/4/2014, On-Sale 9/10/14

*UPDATE*

1:52 Variant Cover:-

Preview from the issue:

**UPDATE Now with colored art ***

Comments 24 Comments
      Mokole -
      It is so hard, stepping in time and then having to get it off your shoe before anyone notices.
      maniac mike -
      Looks very Mark Pacella from AF #106!
      rplass -
      A page from this issue, not the one shown in the article but the page after that page, made it into the Deadpool coloring book which came out today: http://www.newsarama.com/25294-deadp...om-marvel.html

Also in the coloring book is the amazing wraparound cover to the wedding issue #27, but oddly because of the aspect ratio of the printed coloring page, the top part of the image was cut off and you can't see all of Alpha Flight - just Puck who is lower down on the image, and parts of Aurora and Northstar.

I'm probably going to color this book. It's $9.99 and only $7.99 at Target. I'll just color the Alpha Flight characters and leave the rest of it uncolored.
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
      I'll just color the Alpha Flight characters and leave the rest of it uncolored.
      I like it!