• Cable & X-Force #19 Preview

Marvel have released a 4 page preview of next weeks Cable & X-Force #19, part three of the crossover with Uncanny X-Force, featuring Puck:-

CABLE AND X-FORCE #19
    DENNIS HOPELESS (W) • ANGEL UNZUETA (A)
    COVER by RAMON PEREZ
    “VENDETTA”—A Four Part X-FORCE Event!
    Issue #19 - “VENDETTA” PART III
    • Classic X-Force villain STRYFE has returned! And he’s eager to exact his revenge on the man who left him broken and adrift in the timestream: CABLE.
    • As Stryfe’s plan comes to bear, Hope is brought face-to-face with Bishop, the man who crusaded across centuries in a mission to exterminate her. But this time around, she’s ready to retaliate…and they’ll hold nothing back as they race to destroy one another.
    • Don’t miss this no-holds-barred, knockdown, drag-out X-FORCE event! Because when the dust settles, only ONE X-Force team will be left standing…
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Comments 3 Comments
      Flightpath07 -
      Huh. I feel out of touch. Last time I saw Colossus, he was Juggernaut-y. And I had no idea the scripter for this series was Hopeless (ironic, or just funny?)...
      -K-M- -
      Yeah thanks to his sister he lost that power.

Cain was briefly back as the Juggernaut...kinda. He was powered up by an alternate reality Cyttorak but has lost that ability now.
      Flightpath07 -
      Okay, gotta ask; since Cain has been back as Juggy for a bit, is there any word of Black Tom coming back?

I always thought Black Tom would make an awesome reformed villain. I know it is a bit overdone (after all, I think Marvel reforms EVERY villain at least once, especially for X-books), but he seems like a very interesting and misunderstood character - reminds me of Wild Child, in that sense.