• Cable & X-Force Preview Art At Newsarama

Newsarama have an interview with Sam Humphries and Dennis Hopeless regarding the upcoming Vendetta crossover between Cable & X-Force and Uncanny X-Force, featuring some preview artwork including Puck by Angel Unzueta

Nrama: It all starts in December, so before I let you guys get back to it, answer me this: what's your favorite member of each other's team that you looked forward to writing, and why?

Hopeless: Probably Puck. That wouldn’t have been my guess going in but he’s been surprisingly fun to write. I love his bluster and total shamelessness. Puck and Boom are particularly great together. I could write an ongoing all about Tabby busting Puck’s balls.
    Comments 6 Comments
      -K-M- -
      hmmmmm.....that's pretty interesting. Interested to see his rendition.
      Le Messor -
      That's cool to see the Puck love out there.
      Mokole -
      "newly reunited Cable and Hoe find out Bishop is alive". I'm quite surprised at Cable, hanging out with loose women again.
      Flightpath07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mokole View Post
      "newly reunited Cable and Hoe find out Bishop is alive". I'm quite surprised at Cable, hanging out with loose women again.
      :O

Oh no you didn't!
      Phil -
      And again in this week's X-Position with Dennis Hopeless at CBR:

What was your favorite matchup to write during "Vendetta" and why?
      It was great getting to delve into the Hope/Bishop/Cable bad blood. That's the backbone of the story. But if I'm honest, Puck and Boom Boom were the most fun to write. Hands down. There's a little grudge match between the two that plays out in the background of "C&XF" #19. It's a small thing but I had a blast with it.
      rplass -
      CBR has a preview of Cable & X-Force #18 with Puck on the opening page:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=19675