• Marvel Solicitations For February 2014

Marvel have released their solicitations for the month of February 2014, including the following title featuring Northstar:

AMAZING X-MEN #4
    JASON AARON (W) • ED MCGUINNESS (A/C)
    • Wolverine and Northstar are defeated and stranded in… Purgatory?
    • Nightcrawler tries to rally the X-Men to help them and save the after-life from Azazel, but they are outgunned by the demon lord and his hordes!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

FOC 1/27/14 ON-SALE 2/19/14

AMAZING X-MEN #4
    Comments 5 Comments
      rplass -
      That ear is super-duper tiny but even though it's just 3 pixels I can tell: IT'S POINTY!! YAY!

Can't wait! And very happy that Northstar is on the cover.
      -K-M- -
      The first issue of this series was awesome, I really enjoyed it. I have high hopes for this book
      Flightpath07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
      The first issue of this series was awesome, I really enjoyed it. I have high hopes for this book
      Its sure to be rebooted after 6 issues, started all over with a new number 1 issue and all new people in it. Then, another 6 issues later, the same people will still be starring in it, but it will be re-titled "The X-Menning Adventures of the Avengers Starring Thor, Iron Man, and Wolverine".

Or not. Don't quote me.
      Phil -
      Aaron is leaving Wolverine & The X-Men in February so he can carry on writing Amazing X-Men so hopefully it'll last longer than that.
      If this is the only book Nightcrawler appears in sales should be okay.
      Le Messor -
      Well, that's good news and bad news - I've been enjoying Wolverine and the X-Men, so it'll be a shame to see it gutted. But Amazing looks good.

~ Le Messor
      "You lose it if you talk about it."
      ~ Ernest Hemingway