• Uncanny X-Force #14 Preview Art

Newsarama have a first look preview of next month's Uncanny X-Force #14, including a page featuring Puck by Phil Briones.

Warning - The initial page gives a spoiler of the current villain for those behind #12 of the series.

UNCANNY X-FORCE #14
    SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • PHIL BRIONES & ANGEL UNZUETA (A)
    Cover by KRIS ANKA
    • The REVENANT WAR kicks into high gear as the Uncanny X-Force must battle their fiercest enemies yet!
    • The truth about the revenant Owl Queen is revealed – and she’s even more dangerous than any of our heroes expected!
    • Meanwhile, Storm has been keeping her cards close to her chest – but the one she finally plays is out of this world!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Comments 3 Comments
      rplass -
      Am noticing the cauliflower ear, which was prominent in issue #13 as well. Nice touch!
      rplass -
      This issue is out this week and

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

what a hoot - Puck is just awesome in this book, his best showing yet in this series. Just about every panel he's doing a "sole of boot in face" kind of acrobatic move, or piloting a ship to save everyone, or making Star Trek references, and the ending is a cliffhanger. Wow with the exception of the one redacted curse word, this is one of the best comics I've read in a long time. loved it!
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
      This issue is out this week and

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

what a hoot - Puck is just awesome in this book, his best showing yet in this series. Just about every panel he's doing a "sole of boot in face" kind of acrobatic move, or piloting a ship to save everyone, or making Star Trek references, and the ending is a cliffhanger. Wow with the exception of the one redacted curse word, this is one of the best comics I've read in a long time. loved it!
      Star Trek references? Puck?
      Interesting.
      (I'm listening to Star Trek music right now...)

~ Le Messor
      "Make three consecutive correct guesses and you will be considered an expert."