• Marvel Solicitations For January 2014

Marvel have released their solicitations for the month of January 2014 which include the following titles that include Alpha Flight related characters:-

UNCANNY X-FORCE #16 & 17
    SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • HARVEY TOLIBAO (A)
    COVERS by RAMON PEREZ
    “VENDETTA”—A Four Part X-FORCE Event!
    Issue #16 - “VENDETTA” PART II
    Issue #17 - “VENDETTA” PART IV
    • Classic X-Force villain STRYFE has returned! And he’s eager to exact his revenge on the man who left him broken and adrift in the timestream: CABLE.
    • As Stryfe’s plan comes to bear, Hope is brought face-to-face with Bishop, the man who crusaded across centuries in a mission to exterminate her. But this time around, she’s ready to retaliate…and they’ll hold nothing back as they race to destroy one another.
    • Don’t miss this no-holds-barred, knockdown, drag-out X-FORCE event! Because when the dust settles, only ONE X-Force team will be left standing…
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Parental Advisory …$3.99 (EACH)

CABLE AND X-FORCE #18 & 19
    DENNIS HOPELESS (W) • ANGEL UNZUETA (A)
    COVERS by RAMON PEREZ
    “VENDETTA”—A Four Part X-FORCE Event!
    Issue #18 - “VENDETTA” PART I
    Issue #19 - “VENDETTA” PART III
    • Classic X-Force villain STRYFE has returned! And he’s eager to exact his revenge on the man who left him broken and adrift in the timestream: CABLE.
    • As Stryfe’s plan comes to bear, Hope is brought face-to-face with Bishop, the man who crusaded across centuries in a mission to exterminate her. But this time around, she’s ready to retaliate…and they’ll hold nothing back as they race to destroy one another.
    • Don’t miss this no-holds-barred, knockdown, drag-out X-FORCE event! Because when the dust settles, only ONE X-Force team will be left standing…
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Parental Advisory …$3.99 (EACH)

AMAZING X-MEN #3
    JASON AARON (W) • ED MCGUINNESS (A/C)
    • BEAST UNLEASHED! Dr. McCoy is pushed over the edge and gives into his savage side like never before!
    • The X-Men, split between heaven and hell, are in way over their heads!
    • Can they get to Nightcrawler before evil Azazel does?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

On-Sale 1/08/14, FOC 12/9/13

CABLE AND X-FORCE #18
    On-Sale 1/15/14, FOC 12/16/13
    AMAZING X-MEN #3
    UNCANNY X-FORCE #16
    On-Sale 1/22/14, FOC 12/23/14
    CABLE AND X-FORCE #19
    On-Sale 1/29/14, FOC 1/6/14
    UNCANNY X-FORCE #17
    Comments 23 Comments
      rplass -
      Well that ends that non-argument. Nice one Phil! Now I have to go find this issue!!!!
      Phil -
      No problem! I wanted to be certain before I created the page for it.
      Le Messor -
      Wow! That's cool!

I'd never even known about it.