• Uncanny X-Force vs. Cable & X-Force: Vendetta

It was teased from the very first announcement for Uncanny X-Force, but 2014 will see a crossover between Puck's X-Force and Cable's X-Force.

Revealed at the Amazing X-Men & Marvel Universe panel at NYCC Hopeless' "Cable and X-Force" and Sam Humphries' "Uncanny X-Force" will cross over in an event called "Vendetta."

"We knew when we had two X-Force titles that it would be cool to have one X-Force running into the other X-Force," said Ketchum. The four-issue crossover will take place over two issues of each series beginning in January. The villain in the crossover will be Stryfe. (Source: Comic Book Resources)

Image taken from Bleeding Cool

Comments 11 Comments
      Chris -
      Let me guess. The 2 teams will have a mighty Marvel misunderstanding, fight, and then team up to defeat Stryfe.
      Flightpath07 -
      Chris the prognasticator; awesome job, man!
      Chris -
      I could be wrong. When I saw the cover of All-New X-Men 12, I was expecting a huge fight between the X-Men and Uncanny Avengers. Instead we got a lot of talking and hugging instead.
      Le Messor -
      Well, it is vs, not and. So, Chris, probably right unless it's nothing but a drawn-out battle between the two sets of characters.

~ Le Messor
      "Living well is the best revenge."
      ~ George Herbert
      Flightpath07 -
      Perhaps they will all sit down on either side of a table in the park and have a rousing game of chess!
      -K-M- -
      Cable is going to gun for Bishop, that makes sense
      Le Messor -
      Does it? I don't remember guns ever being allowed in chess.

~ Le Messor
      "You're the only guy I know who broke his arm playing chess."
      ~ Revenge of the Nerds II
      Flightpath07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
      Cable is going to gun for Bishop, that makes sense
      If Bishop runs while Cable guns for him, does that make this a run-and-gun game of chess?
      -K-M- -
      Yes to both. As they say on the street...."they play for keeps"
      Flightpath07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
      Yes to both. As they say on the street...."they play for keeps"
      Apparently, we live on different streets. I went onto my street to try to find out what they say there - the answer, apparently, is "get out of the way, you moron; this is where people drive, not walk!"
      Le Messor -
      I've been to that street!

~ Le Messor
      "Here's some advice I wish I would've got when I was your age: Live every week like it's Shark Week."
      ~ Tracy Jordan (30 Rock, written by Robert Carlock)