• Alpha Flight T-Shirt Available November 2013

This month's Previews Catalog gives Alpha Flight fans a treat not seen since the 1980s - a brand new specialty Alpha Flight T-Shirt! Rumors of an Alpha Flight T-shirt were heard in the summer of 2011 when Volume 4 first hit the shelves, but mysteriously such a T-Shirt never surfaced.

Featuring the legendary cover to Alpha Flight #12 by John Byrne, the T-Shirt is captioned 'AND ONE SHALL SURELY DIE!', the equally legendary tagline.

The listing can be found on page 416 of the September 2013 edition of Previews Catalog along with Order codes for the varying sizes.

Because this is a Previews Exclusive item, make sure your orders are in by the September 18th deadline.
    Comments 38 Comments
      Phil -
      Anyone else pick one up?

rplass -
      Yay! I got mine too today but I doubt I'll be able to strike a pose as sexy as Phil, so I'll just leave it in my drawer for now.

As I was paying for it, I ran into the famous (well, he's famous in NYC for organizing comic book conventions for the past what, 40+ years?) Mike Carbonaro, who immediately identified the shirt, folded and through the plastic wrap, as "the Alpha Flight #12 shirt" so that was pretty cool. I have decided to wear it to NYComic Con 2014 and all other comic cons for the rest of my life.
      DIGGER -
      Did they just come out (I don't mean Northstar style but finally ship? I pre-ordered 2 from my not so local comic book store way back when and hadn't heard anything)?
      rplass -
      Yes, the pre-orders were August 28th, the same date as this article. First came out today.
      Flightpath07 -
      I doubt I'll be able to strike a pose as sexy as Phil
      Is it just me, or do we tend to look more like our avatars eventually? Phil is looking more than a bit Puckish in his AF t-shirt...
      Phil -
      I've often considered a Puck cosplay, but never committed to the idea.
      Flightpath07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      I've often considered a Puck cosplay, but never committed to the idea.
      Well, you heard it here first; you ought to be committed. To the cosplay, I mean.
      Calbretto -
      I love this shirt. I need to get my hands on one.
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      Anyone else pick one up?
      Thanks for posting this, Phil! I was starting to get worried, but I now I know! I should be able to get it tomorrow (I had it on order).

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
      Is it just me, or do we tend to look more like our avatars eventually? Phil is looking more than a bit Puckish in his AF t-shirt...
      I was just noticing that about Phil. But, FP, we'll be a little worried if you look like your Avatar.
      I was going to grow my hair out and look like mine, but I ended up with Cousin Itt instead. Then I tried shaving my head and painting an arrow on it, but that was the wrong Avatar.

~ Le Messor
      "Many are called, few are chosen. Fewer still get to do the choosing."
      I didn't really shave my head.
      Flightpath07 -
      But, FP, we'll be a little worried if you look like your Avatar.
      I KNEW that was going to come up!
      To be truthful, I DID change my avatar just a few months ago. My last avatar was actually quite a bit like how I did look when i was a younger man - I tried to go back to that look a year or more ago, but my hair would not co-operate, went all brittle and nasty when i tried to grow it out; so now my real self is bald-ish, and my avatar has the wild hair to show my frustration with my real hair (or lack thereof).
      Sypes -
      OMG you guys are HIGHlarious! But yes, Phil is starting to look like Puck to me as well!
      Phil -
      I was looking a lot like Weapon-X era handlebar moustache Jeffries until recently, strangely enough...
      Flightpath07 -
      Anybody here look like Heather?

Nope, nevermind, I don't wanna know.
      Le Messor -
      I got my t-shirt yesterday!
      Yay!
      Flightpath07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
      I got my t-shirt yesterday!
      Yay!
      Have you been going shirtless until now?
      Le Messor -
      I exercise, so it's not as bad as it sounds.
      Flightpath07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
      I exercise, so it's not as bad as it sounds.
      Um...?...

No. No, I am pretty sure it is.

Le Messor -
      It's pretty bad...