• Flashback Fridays - August 16th 2013 Edition

Welcome to another edition of Flashback Fridays, the column where we take a trip back in time through the chart-topping highs and murky depths of Alpha-lore.

Without further ado here's this week's panel(s)...

Plot - Scott Lobdell, Script - Simon Furman, Pencils - Pat Broderick, Inks - Bruce Patterson, Colours - Bob Sharen, Letters - Janice Chang

Taken from 1992's retcon-tastic Alpha Flight Special, this final page always sticks with me for it's montage of the Volume One cast and those final words - "There will always be an Alpha Flight"

If you've got a panel/page of an Alpha Appearance you'd like featured in a future edition of Flashback Fridays PM or e-mail me with either a .jpg or title/issue/page/panel number of your choice. You don't have to give a reason and you can remain anonymous if you wish.

Comments 26 Comments
      rplass -
      Is that Manikin or Feedback between Northstar and Weapon Omega? DK X-Men Guide says Feedback. DK X-Men Guide also identifies Smart Alec (upper right corner tiny head) as Groundhog, but yeah.
      Le Messor -
      Gotta be Manikin; Flashback has dark hair. And was seen as a member. And would've been in Beta Flight about the time of this special.

~ Le Messor
      "No self-respecting fish would want to be wrapped in that kind of paper."
      ~ Mike Royko on the Chicago Sun-Times after taken over by Rupert Murdoch
      rplass -
      Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
      Gotta be Manikin; Flashback has dark hair. And was seen as a member. And would've been in Beta Flight about the time of this special.
      The other F---back. I said Feedback, not Flashback.
      Flightpath07 -
      Flackback? Fratback? Filibusterback?
      Le Messor -
      The worst part is, I never learned to read!

Hey, Feedback could join the Electric Company!
      Phil -
      I presumed Manikin, but dunno...