• X-Solicitations for November 2013

Marvel.com have released an early look at November's X-Men family solicitations, of which the following titles include Alpha Flight members:

UNCANNY X-FORCE #14
    Written by SAM HUMPHRIES
    Art by TBD
    Cover by KRIS ANKA
    • The REVENANT WAR kicks into high gear as the Uncanny X-Force must battle their fiercest enemies yet!
    • The truth about the revenant Owl Queen is revealed – and she’s even more dangerous than any of our heroes expected!
    • Meanwhile, Storm has been keeping her cards close to her chest – but the one she finally plays is out of this world!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

AMAZING X-MEN #1
    Written by JASON AARON
    Art and cover by ED MCGUINNESS
    Blank variant also available
    Variant cover by KEVIN NOWLAN
    Nightcrawler variant by MILO MANARA
    Sketch variant by ED MCGUINNESS
    Variant by SKOTTIE YOUNG
    Deadpool variant by TBD
    • An AMAZING new era for the X-Men starts here! Ever since his Nightcrawler’s death in X-MEN MESSIAH COMPLEX, the X-Men have been without their heart and soul. After learning that their friend may not be gone after all, it’s up to WOLVERINE, STORM, BEAST, ICEMAN, NORTHSTAR and FIRESTAR to find and bring back the fan favorite fuzzy blue elf! Super star artist ED MCGUINNESS (HULK) joins master X-Writer JASON AARON (WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN, X-MEN: SCHISM) to bring you the most exciting comic on the stands!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

While the full Solicitations may reveal other appearances for the month, these are likely to be the only ones for November and the regular place to get an Alphan fix for the foreseeable future.
    Comments 6 Comments
      rplass -
      Just the 6 variants for Amazing #1? AM DISAPPOINT.

Also there's something about that pile of female on the X-Force cover... It's like a tangle of girl! A binder of women or something. Anyway I really like the cover even though Puck is all snooze.
      -K-M- -
      Well Psylocke is swinging both ways now a days, but I really hope the book picks up. Not really enjoying it much anymore. Happy to see Nightcrawler back
      Phil -
      Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
      Also there's something about that pile of female on the X-Force cover... It's like a tangle of girl! A binder of women or something. Anyway I really like the cover even though Puck is all snooze.
      It's a great homage to Davis' Fall Of The Mutants Promo.
      Phil -
      Doesn't seem to be anything else new http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=47327

A few cameos in TPB's but nothing specific worth mentioning as far as I can see.
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      It's a great homage to Davis' Fall Of The Mutants Promo.
      So it is!
      Wait... that was Davis? Alan Davis? I didn't know that. (I don't think I knew who he was when that crossover happened. Come to think of it, I might've only seen it in back issues anyway.)
      Phil -
      http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/...ticleID=140344

• Amazing X-Men #1 Deadpool Variant (SEP130746, $3.99) will now feature art by Tradd Moore, and will be retitled Amazing X-Men #1 Deadpool Moore Variant.
      Not that it'll feature Northstar, but one for the Variant Collectors among you.