• Uncanny X-Force #10 Preview

Marvel have released a 4 page preview of next weeks Uncanny X-Force #10, the title starring Puck.

UNCANNY X-FORCE #10
    SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • RAMON PEREZ(A)
    Cover by KRIS ANKA
    • The skies of Madripoor run red as Uncanny X-Force face off against Fantomex...Fantomex...and Fantomex!
    • We know what Psylocke did last summer, and it’s a doozy! Find out in this edition of Uncanny X-Force True Hollywood Story.
    • Storm has no tolerance for your drama. She is a mutant, a goddess, and a headmistress. She’s got enough going on. Stop with the five-paragraph texts. Do not email her. No voicemail.
    • What happens in Paris, stays in Paris...unless Puck finds out, in which case it’s probably all over Twitter!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Comments 18 Comments
      Le Messor -
      They're really playing with the modern social media there!
      Flightpath07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
      They're really playing with the modern social media there!
      Which likely means, five years from now, it'll be as dated as Superman changing in a phone booth.
      Le Messor -
      Lol!

Well, five years from now the solicit for the issue probably won't still be around anyway.
      Flightpath07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
      Lol!

Well, five years from now the solicit for the issue probably won't still be around anyway.
      I dunno...maybe 5 years from now, Marvel's latest movie franchise will be based entirely on that solicit.

btw, I think the word "solicit" should be changed to "solucid" or "soillicit"...just saying...
      Phil -
      There's a really great splash page in this issue.
      Le Messor -
      It's got Puck on it?
      Phil -
      Puck and...
      Le Messor -
      ... a dragon, flying through space and burning KKKers?
      GingrBeard -
      Has anyone read it yet? I picked it up when it came out and holy... there's a page where Puck gets his biggest fears and failures thrown in his face by an evil version of himself. Alpha Flight covers the entire page. Creepy.
      Phil -
      That's the splash I was on about. I really liked it.
      Le Messor -
      Wait... Is Alpha Flight his fear and his failure?
      Or they were just around for it?

~ Le Messor
      "Life is a game of bridge - and you've just been finessed."
      rplass -
      That splash was WACK! If you knew your AF history you basically knew what you were looking at, otherwise I can imagine a Puck newbie kinda confuzzled.
      Flightpath07 -
      OOOooo...nuttin' better than confuzzled newbies!

I like mine with a good movie (or a concert DVD, like some Gangsta Opera stuff) and a cup of Tim Horton's premium blend coffee!
      GingrBeard -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      That's the splash I was on about. I really liked it.
      I'm really hoping for Alpha Flight to step in somewhere, but that's probably asking for too much. On an unrelated note, my roommates teacher drew a few Alpha Flight issues starting from issue #35 on. David Ross is his name. We'll hopefully be getting some signed issues at Fan Expo
      Phil -
      I don't think the rest of AF would fit in well in the title, to be fair.

And yeah, Ross is one of my main reasons for going to Fan Expo; I'm bringing everything AF related of his with me!
      GingrBeard -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      I don't think the rest of AF would fit in well in the title, to be fair.

And yeah, Ross is one of my main reasons for going to Fan Expo; I'm bringing everything AF related of his with me!

Maybe you'll see me! I'll be in the heroic age Iron Fist costume :P
      after3 -
      there's an image of puck proposing to Heather on that awesome slash page. I know they hooked up at the end of Vol. 2 but how far exactly did that relationship go?
      Flightpath07 -
      but how far exactly did that relationship go?
      It was a short relationship.

oh, c'mon!...you were ALL thinkin' it!