• Uncanny X-Force #10 Cover Revealed

Marvel.com have released an image of the cover to next month's Uncanny X-Force #10 by Kris Anka.

The cover features the team, including Puck, being attacked by what looks like psychic demons of their past.
    And we all know Puck's had his share of demons before...

Original solicitation:

UNCANNY X-FORCE #10
    SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • RAMON PEREZ (A)
    Cover by KRIS ANKA
    • The skies of Madripoor run red as Uncanny X-Force face off against Fantomex...Fantomex...and Fantomex!
    • We know what Psylocke did last summer, and it’s a doozy! Find out in this edition of Uncanny X-Force True Hollywood Story.
    • Storm has no tolerance for your drama. She is a mutant, a goddess, and a headmistress. She’s got enough going on. Stop with the five-paragraph texts. Do not email her. No voicemail.
    • What happens in Paris, stays in Paris...unless Puck finds out, in which case it’s probably all over Twitter!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
    Comments 10 Comments
      Mokole -
      Yay Puck!
      after3 -
      I hope they start giving him something to do.
      Le Messor -
      Well, they could give him a deck of cards, he could start up a game of solitaire...

He definitely has his demons; and in his case, they're literal! Maybe in this issue, he'll exorcise them. Or start a fitness regime, and exercise them.

~ Le Messor
      "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
      ~ Albert Einstein
      GingrBeard -
      FINALLY! I'm getting sick of Psylocke's crazy clone 4 way... Pucks Demons? Wouldn't that be the curse that's keeping him alive and short? :P
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by GingrBeard View Post
      Puck's Demons? Wouldn't that be the curse that's keeping him alive and short? :P
      In theory... but didn't they take that out of him, and now it's science by The Master keeping him shortly alive?

~ Le Messor
      "Lets meet, so you can ooh and aah over my experience."
      ~ alleged real resumé
      Phil -
      The demons line is completely mine and pure speculation on my part based on the imagery...
      DIGGER -
      [QUOTE=Le Messor;91903]In theory... but didn't they take that out of him, and now it's science by The Master keeping him shortly alive?

"Shortly alive", how long is that?
      Le Messor -
      About five.
      DIGGER -
      Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
      About five.
      ........oh, okay then.
      Flightpath07 -
      [QUOTE=DIGGER;91928]
      Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
      In theory... but didn't they take that out of him, and now it's science by The Master keeping him shortly alive?

"Shortly alive", how long is that?
      "You've reached Puck. I'm not currently among the living, but if you'd leave your name and telephone number, I'm sure I'll be alive shortly..."