• New Alpha Flight HeroClix In November *UPDATED*

Over on the HeroClix Realms forum they've posted that the latest Game Trade Magazine has an advert for The Invincible Iron Man HeroClix set which according to the advert features allies from Alpha Flight.
    While no other details have been released from WizKids we'll make sure to keep you as up to date as we can!

UPDATE -
    The following advertising images have been released for the set, the first one shows Alpha Flight characters on the box packaging (finally including a HeroClix of Northstar in his classic costume), the second showing an actual Clix of Sasquatch:

Comments 42 Comments
      GingrBeard -
      There's tiny comic book figures that an artist made and sold at fan conventions here in Toronto. He didn't bring his Alpha Flight ones to Toronto Comicon, but he will be bringing them to Toronto Fan Expo in August. I'm excited I'm going as Iron Fist this year, but next year I'll try to go as a member of Alpha Flight.
      Phil -
      I shall remember to keep an eye out for them and you!
      Phil -
      Updated with images.
      rplass -
      Looks like Guardian, Puck and Aurora too above Northstar. Nice!
      Le Messor -
      It's really taken this long for JP's classic costume? That's a little weird.

But, hey, it's happening now. And, I notice, all the pics that weren't Iron Man were Alpha!

~ Le Messor
      "Truth is so rare it's delightful to tell it."
      ~ Emily Dickinson
      Phil -
      Expected Release Date: November 13th 2013.
      Le Messor -
      I really like the way they did Guardian; using his shield effect to make him 'fly'.

~ Le Messor
      found on a door in the MSU Music building: "This door is baroquen, please wiggle Handel. (If I wiggle Handel, will it wiggle Bach?)"
      rplass -
      So if I want Guardian I have to buy:
      14 Common Figures (plus one Prime figure!)
      13 Uncommon Figures (plus one Prime figure!)
      12 Rare Figures (plus one Prime figure!)
      11 Super-Rare Figures (plus one Prime figure!)
      6 Thematic Chase Figures
      and
      Nine (9) Limited Edition figures. Three copies each of three different figures.

but all of the toys are sealed in foil in a gravity feed box so there's no way of knowing which one you'll get? I can't understand this. Can I walk into my LCS and ask for just a Guardian Heroclix and a Puck Heroclix?
      Phil -
      If you want to buy it from your LCS it is random; sealed within packs in each box much like packs of stickers/pogs etc. growing up.

The best way is to order the individual figures from an online retailer/ebay.
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
      Can I walk into my LCS and ask for just a Guardian Heroclix and a Puck Heroclix?
      Absolutely you can.
      It probably won't work, but you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      The best way is to order the individual figures from an online retailer/ebay.
      I agree with Phil.
      There was a place around here once where they sold them individually, unpacketed. But that was a long time ago.

~ Le Messor
      "Life is not so bad if you have plenty of luck, a good physique and not too much imagination."
      ~ Christopher Isherwood
      Phil -
      Maybe we'll get an X-Club Madison Jeffries in the newly announced Avengers Vs X-Men set.
      Phil -
      Shaman has been (unsurprisingly) confirmed for the IM set in the latest Game Trade magazine (#163) No scans online yet though.
      Phil -
      Shaman figure: http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=326&pictureid=30548

Much the same as the last one really...
      Le Messor -
      Still, nicely done, the way they use the magic powers to make it look like he's floating.

Is that Death Metal?!?
      Phil -
      Deaths Head, yup.
      Estrella Nevada -
      I look forward to this batch of Alpha Flight heroclix!
      rplass -
      Quote Originally Posted by Estrella Nevada View Post
      I look forward to this batch of Alpha Flight heroclix!
      Hey Estrella Nevada! Welcome to the boards!
      Phil -
      Guardian's dial-list and card:

Attachment 3245
      Phil -
      Puck's dial-list and card:
      Attachment 3285