• Speculation: X-Force Movie In The Works?

X-Men Films have picked up on the fact that Twentieth Century Fox have recently registered the web domain 'x-forcemovie.com'

Whilst the alleged film is likely to feature the Cable and Rob Liefeld-era team, with all the internet speculation and attention brought to Puck caused by Bryan Singer's casting of Peter Dinkladge in X-Men: DOFP might the producers of the film be tempted to delve into the current volume of Uncanny X-Force and use Puck in some way?

It's unlikely, but you never know.

Plus if they're looking at spin-offs from X-Men it gives the incredibly small chance of ever seeing an Alpha Flight film a tiny boost...

Comments 33 Comments
      -K-M- -
      Could see the first Uncanny X-Force team, but have my doubts about Puck's team
      Le Messor -
      I read a headline somewhere the other day that said that Rob Liefeld had confirmed an X-Force movie was in the works...
      http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/07/...x-force-movie/
      Didn't read it 'til now, but that article mentions our current team.

~ Le Messor
      "Let me get this straight: you think I'm evil if I take a group of teenage girls on a camping trip and I *don't* touch them?"
      ~ Giles
      Phil -
      Yeah it's been all-but confirmed since I ran the story, and BC speculating the same thing is always good!
      GingrBeard -
      Peter Dinklage is playing the guy who makes Sentinels I thought.
      Phil -
      Yeah he most likely is, but when Singer first tweeted that Dinklage was in the film with no context or role the internet jumped to the conclusion that he'd be playing Puck so there's probably an extra few thousand people out there who now know who Puck is.
      Phil -
      http://www.cinemablend.com/new/X-For...vie-38626.html

Here’s the thing, I love the current run of Uncanny X-Force. I love the classic run. Part of my take was addressing this idea that X-Force can be many different things, and that’s what got the studio excited. I think the fans will be excited, too.”
      Flightpath07 -
      As a fan of both Liefeld's run and the newer series, I would hope he would mix the two together.

I'll vote for (because we all know my vote counts, right?); Cable, Deadpool, Psylocke, Domino, and Puck.
      Phil -
      Sounding less and less like Puck will be in it: http://screenrant.com/x-force-movie-...tory-deadpool/

FP: I'm with you on your first 4. Possibly Warpath or Sunspot as fifth member.
      Flightpath07 -
      Cool.
      Le Messor -
      I'd've expected more of a teen team than that... but I still think the original team when I first hear 'X-Force'.

~ Le Messor
      "Let's paaaaar--"
      ~ Manny
      Bernard: Don't you dare use the word "party" as a verb in this shop!"
      Flightpath07 -
      but I still think the original team when I first hear 'X-Force'.
      Really? Me too. That's uncanny.
      rplass -
      I'd even say it's Amazing.
      Le Messor -
      Not Astonishing?
      Flightpath07 -
      Definitely not Spectacular.
      Phil -
      X-Treme X-Force!!!
      Le Messor -
      Phil, that's incredible!
      Flightpath07 -
      Encroyable.
      Le Messor -
      Crayons?
      Flightpath07 -
      Oops, I mis-typed, shoulda been "Incroyable" - I apologize to all my French friends here.

Crayons? That was the best you got? You, of the pastel-hued-comics love?