• Madison Jeffries Appears In Marvel Heroes MMORPG

Just ahead of it's launch, AlphaFlight.net member GingrBeard has once again brought us an image of another Alphan within the halls of Xavier's School in Marvel Heroes.
    This time it's our resident X-Club member Madison Jeffries.

There's also some video footage including his voice at http://www.twitch.tv/gingrbeard/b/411436353

Marvel Heroes launches to the general public on June 4th, and registration for the free game is currently open.
    Comments 10 Comments
      GingrBeard -
      I feel so privileged.

If there are anymore Alpha Flight members in this game, I'll find them and post them just like I did for Northstar and Jeffries.
      Phil -
      Awesome

I'm registered so I'll have a play when it launches publicly but I doubt I'll find any before you!
      GingrBeard -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      Awesome

I'm registered so I'll have a play when it launches publicly but I doubt I'll find any before you!
      The attention to detail is amazing. I can't say it without sounding corny or cliche but it's basically like you're playing a comic book.

Also, I drew up some fan art and put it under Box Fan Art but it's of Jeffries. I drew it in paint. I hope you guys like it.
      -K-M- -
      Ha! that looks cool. Good job GingrBeard
      rplass -
      Quote Originally Posted by GingrBeard View Post
      The attention to detail is amazing. I can't say it without sounding corny or cliche but it's basically like you're playing a comic book.

Also, I drew up some fan art and put it under Box Fan Art but it's of Jeffries. I drew it in paint. I hope you guys like it.
      That would be this:

Attachment 3107

Link to the gallery: http://alphaflight.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=179
      Le Messor -
      Nice work, Gingr!
      (Or is that Mr. Beard?)

~ Le Messor
      "Knowledge is power."
      ~ Francis Bacon
      GingrBeard -

So I was going back through the missions since I remembered missing out on this. Alpha Flight gets a little more than a mention, it gets an entire section of a quest called history of the mutants. I thought it was neat.

Also, Mr Beard sounds awesome, but I have a friend with that last name so Gingr will do.
      Le Messor -
      Gingr it is!

Fascinating that they're using 616 continuity in the game.

~ Le Messor
      "The first proof of a well-ordered mind is to be able to pause and linger within itself."
      ~ Seneca
      GingrBeard -
      Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
      Gingr it is!

Fascinating that they're using 616 continuity in the game.

~ Le Messor
      "The first proof of a well-ordered mind is to be able to pause and linger within itself."
      ~ Seneca
      Loosely. I mean, Jean Grey is still alive and there's Phoenix Five costumes and Professor Xavier is still alive and Spider-Man is Peter Parker and not Doc Ock and so on. But why is it fascinating? Do they normally not?
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by GingrBeard View Post
      But why is it fascinating? Do they normally not?
      I don't know about normal... What would I know about that?
      But, I just never expected them to.

~ Le Messor
      "Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot."