• Uncanny X-Force #6 Cover Previewed *UPDATED*

Diamond Comics have revealed
    that the covers to #'s 6 & 7 of Uncanny X-Force have been switched, and revealed a thumbnail of the new cover for #6.
    "• Uncanny X-Force NOW #6 (APR130652, $3.99) & #7 (APR130654, $3.99) have switched covers. The correctly labeled covers are shown here."

Also note that the #6 Wolverine Costume Appreciation Variant that was originally solicited as being by Dale Keown now appears to be by Carlo Pagulayan.

UPDATE:
    The costume is Wolverine's Death costume, worn circa Wolverine #145:

Hopefully one of the others in the series will feature his Dept. H days.
    Comments 15 Comments
      -K-M- -
      I wonder what issue they will actually become a team.
      Phil -
      And confirmed.

• Uncanny X-Force #6 NOW (APR130652, $3.99 ea.) will have art by Adrian Alphona and Dexter Soy. Additionally, the Uncanny X-Force #6 Keown Wolverine Variant NOW (APR130653, $3.99) will now have cover art by Carlo Pagulayan, not Dale Keown, and will be called Uncanny X-Force #6 Pagulayan Wolverine Variant NOW.
      Phil -
      Updated with the Pagulayan Cover.
      Le Messor -
      I've never even been to Pagulaya.
      rplass -
      That thumbnailed cover to #6 can be seen much more bigger as the closing page for Uncanny X-Force #5, out today!
      Le Messor -
      The stark black-and-white makes me think of Mike Mignola... who did early issues of Alpha Flight.
      ~ Le Messor
      "Knowledge without common sense is folly."
      Phil -
      It feels weird calling the Mignola issues early ones, but they definitely are in the grand scheme of things.

And yeah; I love Marcos Martin's work. His covers for Amazing Spider-Man #700 and Guardians Of The Galaxy #1 are so good, and in the same spirit.
      Phil -
      And a Puck-less #6 preview:
      http://www.newsarama.com/18023-there...x-force-6.html
      Mokole -
      After all, some previews are written by people who don't know the story, so who knows if it'll be Puck-lite?
      Phil -
      Oh no; all I mean is that the preview is only of the first 3 pages to the issue, which Puck doesn't appear in.
      He'll be in the issue later on though.
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      Oh no; all I mean is that the preview is only of the first 3 pages to the issue
      But still written by people who don't know the story. I was shocked! You'd think the actual writer of the story would know...
      Phil -
      Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
      But still written by people who don't know the story. I was shocked! You'd think the actual writer of the story would know...
      I'm confused...
      Le Messor -
      Then my work here is complete.
      Flightpath07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      I'm confused...
      More confused than normal, or just "regular confused"?