• Northstar Appears In Marvel Heroes MMORPG

Marvel Heroes, the Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game from Marvel and Gazillion Entertainment (Who also brought us the Marvel Super Hero Squad: Hero Up game) is currently in it's Beta trials before a main launch on June 4th.

One Beta player and Alpha fan, GingrBeard, has provided us with a screenshot and this video footage of a cameo of Northstar within the game:

http://www.twitch.tv/gingrbeard/c/2258418

Whilst not a playable character this is a good sign for the team, with more characters being added to the game as it goes on, and Northstar being an obvious choice after his prominent year in the spotlight in 2012.

This marks the second time Northstar has appeared in a video game, after X-Men Destiny.

Marvel Heroes is a FREE-TO-PLAY action-packed massively multiplayer online game created by David Brevik, the visionary behind Diablo and Diablo 2. Set in the iconic Marvel Universe, Marvel Heroes combines the core game-play style of Action RPGs and MMOs with the expansive library of heroes from the Marvel Universe. In the game, players can collect and play as their favorite Marvel Superheroes (including Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Spider Man, Captain America and many others). Team up with friends and try to stop Doctor Doom from devastating the world with the power of the Cosmic Cube in a story written by Marvel comic super-scribe Brian Michael Bendis.

Features
    Play for FREE

Experience the entire game without paying any money. If you choose, you can shop in the in-game store for even more heroes and items.
    Battle as Marvel Super Heroes

Play as Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Spider Man, Captain America and many other famous heroes.
    Customize Your Hero

Make your Hero unique with a range of spectacular powers and costumes. Discover enhancements to increase your hero's power.
    Explore the Marvel Universe

Visit famous locations from the Marvel Universe, from Avengers Tower to Mutant Town to the Savage Land.
    Fight Incredible Enemies

Smash through hordes of Marvel enemies and face off against iconic super villains.
    Team Up With Friends

Join with your friends as you fight your way through the game.
    Comments 6 Comments
      Sypes -
      That is great! I'm glad he is part of the game. I get why Marvel uses their cash-cows (Iron Man, Wolverine, Captain America) as playable characters, but I am soooooooo bored of them! I guess most peoplee out there don't see the over exposure as most people aren't interested in comics as much as we are. It seems "fresh" to them.
      GingrBeard -
      Whoop whoop! Glad I could help.
      Dfense75 -
      I am in the beta for this and I am enjoying it. I recently made it to the area where you find Northstar and was pleasantly surprised to see him. He even has the accent. I am hoping they make some of the Alpha flight characters available.
      Dfense75 -
      Madison Jeffries is also a NPC in Xavier's mansion. If servers are up when I get home tonight Ill take a screen shot.
      Dfense75 -
      Server wipe prevented access to that area. The game goes live for me next Friday. As I progress through I will post pics of any Alphans or news about playable Alphans.
      Phil -
      Anyone else registered for the June 4th launch?