• Uncanny X-Force Art At CBR

This week's X-Position at Comic Book Resources is with Uncanny X-Force writer Sam Humphries and features artwork from the forthcoming issue, as well as some questions regarding Puck:-

Phil starts off the "Uncanny X-Force" question session with a focus on Puck.

Hi Sam, REALLY enjoying "Uncanny X-Force," especially the way in which you're writing Puck and his interactions with the females on "his" team.
    Is there any chance that down the line we'll get to see a Puck-centric arc that will involve the team in something connected to his past as a adventurer?
    YO PHIL! Thanks man. I am loving Puck, glad you are too. I would love to do a story that shows Puck from the perspective of his three ex-wives. Puck is a guy who, whether he understands it or not, is defined by his relationships with women. But we've got a lot of mayhem to slice through first...
    mr_infinite wraps up the Q&A with a question about the trifecta of Fantomexes.
    You seem to be on a crusade to bring Puck back to relevancy in the Marvel U.

Ha, a Puck Crusade? I'm into it. I'm just showing everyone what I've known about Puck for years -- the dude is a serious badass. (Okay, Jason Aaron knew it too.)
    Comments 2 Comments
      Mokole -
      Yes, and adventure story focusing on Puck somehow would be a great arc. He had three wives? Obviously a joke.
      Le Messor -
      They were mentioned before in Uncanny X-Force.

~ Le Messor
      "Jealousy is all the fun you think they have."