• Marvel Solicitations For July 2013

Marvel have released their Solicitation information for the month of July 2013 including the following titles which feature Alpha Flight related characters:-

UNCANNY X-FORCE #8 & 9
    SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • RAMON PEREZ (A)
    Cover by KRIS ANKA
    • The Fantomex Love Pentagram explodes!
    • With the truth about their sordid past fully revealed, can Fantomex, Psylocke, and Cluster look each other in the eye?
    • Every psychic ninja needs a vicious animal with no impulse control and a short temper to back her up...right?
    • Puck! Man, does that guy love jerky. Especially buffalo and bison jerky, dipped in Canadian whiskey.
    • Plus: a terrifying surprise villain from the X-past is definitely playing chess, not checkers, across Los Angeles.
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Parental Advisory ...$3.99 (EACH)

ASTONISHING X-MEN #64
    MARJORIE LIU (W)
    GABRIEL HERNANDEZ WALTA (A)
    Cover by Phil Noto
    • The apocalypse has arrived...and it’s made of ice.
    • A catastrophic storm has buried much of the northern hemisphere under the deadly weight of snow, creating a kingdom where only one man rules: Bobby Drake.
    • But Bobby’s mind has become fragmented and lost. Who will stop his reign of terror?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99

X-MEN: X-TERMINATION TPB
    Written by GREG PAK, DAVID LAPHAM & MARJORIE LIU
    Penciled by ANDRE ARAUJO, ROBERTO DE LA TORRE, DAVID LOPEZ & MATTEO BUFFAGNI
    Cover by ED McGUINNESS
    The Age of Apocalypse’s Nightcrawler wants to get home — and he doesn’t care whether he destroys our world to get there! When he betrays X-Force, Wolverine sees red and calls in his street team, but can do what’s necessary to stop him? Meanwhile, Dazzler’s X-Treme X-Men scramble to repair a tear between dimensions! As the multiverse is slowly consumed, no one is safe — and the heroes must split up to fight a war in two universes. But as the rift continues widening, the only chance might be to step into the void! Wolverine battles Wolverine, the X-Treme X-Men’s Kid Nightcrawler makes the ultimate sacrifice, and Wolverine must say a final goodbye to the AoA’s Jean Grey! Collecting X-TREME X-MEN (2012) #12-13, AGE OF APOCALYPSE #13-14, X-TERMINATION #1-2 and ASTONISHING X-MEN (2004) #60-61.
    184 PGS./Rated T+ ...$24.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-8443-0
    Comments 7 Comments
      -K-M- -
      haha the solicit where it mentions Puck....is interesting.
      rplass -
      Yeah, I love it. I think I'll be eating some of that myself!
      -K-M- -
      The whiskey right?
      rplass -
      Ah, there's another one and Marrina is on the cover! Missed it 1st time around:

AVENGERS: HEAVY METAL TPB
      Written by ROGER STERN, RALPH MACCHIO & WALTER SIMONSON
      Penciled by JOHN BUSCEMA
      Cover by JOHN BUSCEMA
      All-out war against an android army! What begins as a simple prison break suddenly turns into a technological nightmare for the Avengers as robotic foes from all eras of the team’s history join forces under the leadership of the Super-Adaptoid! What is the Adaptoid’s ultimate goal, and how does the Cosmic Cube factor into it? And when the Adaptoid receives a major power upgrade, will any of the team be left standing to stop him? Plus: The Avengers move their headquarters to the floating Hydrobase, but is Dr. Druid hiding a secret agenda? Who is the beautiful woman he keeps dreaming about, and what does it all have to do with Kang the Conqueror? Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #286-293.
      200 PGS./Rated T ...$24.99
      ISBN: 978-0-7851-8452-2
      Le Messor -
      Cool... I'm pretty sure I have the issues Marrina is in, but it's nice to see them collected. Roger Stern did a great run of Avengers.

~ Le Messor
      jamais-vu - the feeling of being in a totally strange environment and seeing everything (including one's own body) for the first time.
      Vuja-de - the feeling that this has never happened to you before.
      Husker-Vü - the feeling you've been to this goth concert before.
      Phil -
      • Uncanny X-Force #9 NOW (MAY130695, $3.99) has a new cover, shown here, which was previously solicited for issue #10. Issue #10’s new cover will be shown in the coming weeks.

http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/...ticleID=135267