Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
AlphaFlight.net - Toyfair 2013: Wolverine Legends with Build-A-Figure Puck
  • Toyfair 2013: Wolverine Legends with Build-A-Figure Puck

    Revealed at this weeks ToyFair 2013, this Summer will see a line of 6" 'Wolverine Legends' action figures released by Hasbro, with the Build-A-Figure character being Puck!
    To complete the Puck figure fans will have to collect a separate part with each of the Wolverine, Cyclops, Sabretooth, White Queen & Rogue figures.



    Comments 34 Comments
    1. rplass's Avatar
      rplass -
      Since the series is short (pun intended) with just 5 figures, his 5 parts must be head/torso, arm, arm, leg, leg. I wonder if these will come with printed comic books and what they will be. Also, HOLY COW CHECK OUT ROGUES BOOBS!
    1. Le Messor's Avatar
      Le Messor -
      Wow... what a concept!
      Usually they make the biggest characters the build-a-figure.

      I like it, and I like the sense of humour that went into it.

      ~ Le Messor
      "Some performers who break into show business should be convicted for trespassing."
    1. Phil's Avatar
      Phil -
      It's a shame that it means no Puck artwork or packaging though.

      Joining an X-Team and 2 Puck figures within a year; it's all Eugene in 2013!
    1. Le Messor's Avatar
      Le Messor -
      That is a shame... but this is going to be my first build-a-figure I've collected.

      Also, you've just made me realise - it's the classic costume! Yay!

      ~ Le Messor
      "It's amazing how much mature wisdom resembles being too tired."
    1. Flightpath07's Avatar
      Flightpath07 -
      "HOLY COW CHECK OUT ROGUES BOOBS!"

      Rob, you slay me.
    1. DIGGER's Avatar
      DIGGER -
      Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
      "HOLY COW CHECK OUT ROGUES BOOBS!"

      Rob, you slay me.
      Better than saying "Look at Sabretooths boobs!"
    1. -K-M-'s Avatar
      -K-M- -
      Noooooo I dont want to buy the others just to get Puck. Especially Pheonix Cyclops as I strongly disliked AvX-Men. Horrible Sabretooth too
    1. Le Messor's Avatar
      Le Messor -
      Well, that is a disadvantage. I'm not that interested... but for Puck!

      ~ Le Messor
      "It's always easy to see both sides of an issue we are not particularly concerned about."
    1. Phil's Avatar
      Phil -
      Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
      Noooooo I dont want to buy the others just to get Puck. Especially Pheonix Cyclops as I strongly disliked AvX-Men. Horrible Sabretooth too
      There is a regular Cyclops variant I think.

      And yeah, I'm not too keen on buying them all.

      I know there are sites where you can buy just the Build-A-Figure parts, but they're not much cheaper than buying the actual figures.
    1. Le Messor's Avatar
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      I know there are sites where you can buy just the Build-A-Figure parts, but they're not much cheaper than buying the actual figures.
      Also, I like the Rogue.

      ~ Le Messor
      "It's better to die cool than to live uncool."
      ~ Harley Davidson
    1. -K-M-'s Avatar
      -K-M- -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      There is a regular Cyclops variant I think.

      And yeah, I'm not too keen on buying them all.

      I know there are sites where you can buy just the Build-A-Figure parts, but they're not much cheaper than buying the actual figures.
      Naaa that's Pheonix powered Cyclops sadly. You can see his man thong.

      Oh really? I just prefer to do that to be honest. I dont mind paying a bit extra. I just dont want those other figures haha
    1. Phil's Avatar
      Phil -
      Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
      Naaa that's Pheonix powered Cyclops sadly. You can see his man thong.
      I get that; that's the standard version(as it stands).

      The variant is Astonishing Cyclops:
      Attachment 2913
    1. Flightpath07's Avatar
      Flightpath07 -
      The variant is Astonishing Cyclops
      Odd; I was neither Startled nor Amazed by Cyclops. Ever.
    1. Le Messor's Avatar
      Le Messor -
      I was, once. In Europe.

      But never astonished.

      ~ Le Messor
      Xander: It's dead.
      Buffy: Yep.
      Willow: Is anyone else waiting for it to go poof? Maybe we can cover it with flowers.
    1. -K-M-'s Avatar
      -K-M- -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      I get that; that's the standard version(as it stands).

      The variant is Astonishing Cyclops:
      Attachment 2913
      Oh now I gotcha, thats definetly better.
    1. Phil's Avatar
      Phil -
      This wave has now been Solicited and are due in stores September 25th:

      http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/...emID=STK617352
    1. Le Messor's Avatar
      Le Messor -
      Yay! I hope they get here soon after that. I like that there's only four of them I'll have to get.

      ... I'm still looking for that Marvel Universe Puck.

      ~ Le Messor
      "Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside."
    1. rplass's Avatar
      rplass -
      That's a different Cyclops, and no Rogue? Snuh? How can they make a Puck with only 4 figures - arm arm leg leg head/torso requires 5, unless one of the figures isn't shown.
    1. Phil's Avatar
      Phil -
      The Cyclops has a variant, the Emma Frost/Rogue are interchangeable.
      I'd imagine they're packaged as; legs, arms, torso, head.
    1. Le Messor's Avatar
      Le Messor -
      I'll be looking for the Rogue.