• Uncanny X-Force #1 Design Variant Revealed

Ahead of a likely preview tomorrow, Marvel editor Jordan White has tweeted an image of the Kris Anka Design Variant to next week's Uncanny X-Force #1, the final cover to be revealed.

And a full look at the cover:
    Comments 7 Comments
      Flightpath07 -
      I really don't like that design, not very visually appealing.
      Phil -
      I quite like the psychadelic kaledoscope-ness of it.
      Not sure how well it'll work on a shelf, but I admire the fact that they're trying something different.
      Le Messor -
      Kinda reminds me of a sticker-book, or paper dolls, the way the characters have those huge white borders.

~ Le Messor
      "It pays to remember your social obligations. If you don't go to other people's funerals, they won't go to yours."
      Flightpath07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
      Kinda reminds me of a sticker-book, or paper dolls, the way the characters have those huge white borders.

~ Le Messor
      "It pays to remember your social obligations. If you don't go to other people's funerals, they won't go to yours."
      I'm pretty sure that if you cut out the figures on the cover, your issue will go up in value. Yeah, that's it.
      Le Messor -
      I'll have to try that...
      rplass -
      Actually that reminds me of the cut-out toys from Marvel Riot - a one shot parody from the Age of Apocalypse. there were actual cutout toys you could play with on a board game, and one of them was Wild Child (and Sabretooth).

Attachment 2846 (click to see image)

But if you cut out the Puck from this variant you could glue his front and back together and make a little support stand and have a nice flat Puck marker!
      Le Messor -
      Cute! I could play him on my copy of Marvel Riot.

~ Le Messor
      "It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth."
      ~ George Burns