• Preview of Hulk #53 featuring Dale Eaglesham on Alpha Flight

As previously reported on alphaflight.net, volume 4 artist Dale Eaglesham will return to draw Alpha Flight in Hulk #53. Today, Newsarama released some unlettered preview pages:

Thanks to alphaflight.net member Maniac Mike for the tip!
    Comments 14 Comments
      -K-M- -
      I love Dale's artwork, and can't wait for the story.
      rplass -
      I'm lovin that trapezoidy shaped panel in the 4th preview page there, awesome!
      Flightpath07 -
      The art looks pretty much alright, exactly what we have come to love and expect from Dale E.

Hm. I'd post a few thoughts from the images, but don't want to spoil it for anyone who doesn't want to think too deeply.
      Sypes -
      This is so exciting! Can't wait Poor little Sasquatch seem to be a little trouble maker!
      -K-M- -
      Pretty sure it's the Mayans that made him do it judging from the borders on the first page.
      -K-M- -
      When does this come out again?
      rplass -
      Check the alphaflight.net calendar!

June 6th
      -K-M- -
      Day after my bday
      Mokole -
      Man, artists do like to make Sasquatch look like he's been to a salon. I'm hoping Puck gets good face time.
      Phil -
      Quote Originally Posted by Sypes View Post
      This is so exciting! Can't wait Poor little Sasquatch seem to be a little trouble maker!
      Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
      Pretty sure it's the Mayans that made him do it judging from the borders on the first page.
      I think from what Jeff's said so far the issue comes literally straight after AF (Vol.4) #8 so Sas is still the same mindless beast for whatever reason.
      Le Messor -
      Do we know how many stories the Mayan thing will run to?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole View Post
      Man, artists do like to make Sasquatch look like he's been to a salon. I'm hoping Puck gets good face time.
      In that same salon, you mean?

- Le Messor
      "If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around."
      cmdrkoenig67 -
      Mik, apparently the story runs until issue #57?

Dana
      cmdrkoenig67 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mokole View Post
      I think Sassy looks as good under Eaglesham's pencil/pen as when Byrne drew him, that's not a bad thing.

Dana
      Le Messor -
      Thanks, Dana!

... still waiting for the first one to come out...