• Astonishing X-Men: Northstar

Bleeding Cool have reported upon the forthcoming Amazon listing for a hardcover listed 'Astonishing X-Men: Northstar.'

The X-Men return to New York City, but it's not a social call--the Marauders are back! Something from Northstar's past has resurfaced and is looking for revenge...and when Northstar's boyfriend Kyle goes missing, will Northstar choose him or the team? Plus, Karma is losing control of her mind, and taking control of the other X-Men--but all that pales in comparison to how this story ends! Don't miss the most controversial event of 2012!

COLLECTING: Astonishing X-Men 48-51, the Northstar story from Nation X 2

Which pretty much confirms that the wedding in 51 is between Northstar and Kyle.
    Comments 9 Comments
      Le Messor -
      JP gets his own hardcover? Cool. It's, like, the second AF hardcover ever (the first being the Marvel Premiere X-Men: Alpha Flight; yes, they've been in others, but not had others dedicated to them).

- Le Messor
      "If you go and mow the lawn barefoot and cut your feet off, don't come running to me."
      ~ Mom
      rplass -
      Great news! Maybe they'll mirror the cover art image before going to press? It would be a shame to have the dust jacket all backwardsy with him wearing Aurora's costume. Eaglemoss corrected Salva Espin's backwards costume error when they printed the booklet for the figurines by printing mirror images of the original art; so I'm hoping Marvel can do the same for this booboo.

Wait, then Karmas OTHER leg would be all cyborgy. Oh well, I guess not!
      Alphan East -
      Even though there's no AF title anymore, it's great to see some of the Alphans still getting exposure.
      Maybe it'll drum up enough interest to... no, I can't go getting my hopes up again.
      Sypes -
      This makes me happy
      -K-M- -
      Uuuuuh the Northstar story from Nation X was tuuuuuuuurible (yes tuuurible not terrible). Still cool news though
      Phil -
      Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
      Great news! Maybe they'll mirror the cover art image before going to press? It would be a shame to have the dust jacket all backwardsy with him wearing Aurora's costume. Eaglemoss corrected Salva Espin's backwards costume error when they printed the booklet for the figurines by printing mirror images of the original art; so I'm hoping Marvel can do the same for this booboo.

Wait, then Karmas OTHER leg would be all cyborgy. Oh well, I guess not!
      It's not definitely the cover, I just added the most likely image until it's actually solicited.

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
      Uuuuuh the Northstar story from Nation X was tuuuuuuuurible (yes tuuurible not terrible). Still cool news though
      I liked the story personally.
      Fun and fleshed the character out a bit.
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
      I liked the story personally.
      Fun and fleshed the character out a bit.
      It was cute, but he was acting like a giddy teenage girl stereotype throughout.
      I like how in Astonishing, he acts differently with Kyle than with others - which kind of reconciles with that.

- Le Messor
      "The journey is the reward."
      ~ Chinese proverb
      Phil -
      Astonishing X-Men #48-51 are today on sale digitally for 99c each over at Comixlology:
      http://www.comixology.com/Astonishin...collection/882
      Phil -
      Note: The sale is now over, but issues are available at $1.99