• The Return of Alpha Flight.net

Puck PeekingHello all,

As you may have noticed AF.net was down for a prolonged period. I'd like to take a moment to explain. The site was hacked, and many instances of Malware were coded into the site's software. Several times I thought it was resolved, only to have the site suspended again for contiued problems. I spent a long time digging trough the files to clean the site up. Just when I up to my eyballs in code, I developed some health problems that forced me to put the site on the backburner. I'm feeling much better now, and have finally gotten a shell of the site back up. I'll keep working to fully restore the site over the next while. Thanks for your patience, and welcome back!

Ben

--
    I've endeavored to get as much of the content we missed up as possible. There's some tweaking and formatting to be done and then some more pieces to go up, but I've reached March.
    Highlights are:
    Northstar joining Astonishing X-Men & POSSIBLY MARRYING KYLE?!
    Box/Vindicator Minimate figures

I've also got the interview with Si Spurrier, writer of X-Club to go up, which I may keep for the TPB release, and also a competition to go with the site relaunch.

Ben's put a lot of hard work into getting us back, and we've got a lot more to come. Thanks for sticking with us.

Phil
    Comments 24 Comments
      Mokole -
      Glad to have it back! Thanks guys.
      swh_comicguy -
      Glad to see the site is back up, again!
      We all really appreciate your dedication! I checked nearly every day since it went down the last time, with hope dwindling here and there! I hope you're feeling better!
      Keep up the great work!
      Flightpath07 -
      Hope...dwindling...

reminds me of

"Rage...taking over..."
      "Ya, ya, ya. Ve've heard it all before."
      "No, no, no. Rage...*really* taking over..."
      from Mystery Men

lol
      Sasquatch17 -
      Great to see the site back up!