• Alpha Flight by Greg Pak & Fred Van Lente Vol.1 Premiere HC Solicit

ALPHA FLIGHT BY GREG PAK & FRED VAN LENTE VOL. 1 PREMIERE HC

Written by GREG PAK & FRED VAN LENTE
    Penciled by BEN OLIVER & DALE EAGLESHAM
    Cover by PHIL JIMENEZ
    Exploding out of FEAR ITSELF! Alpha Flight has long been the protector of an entire nation — but what happens when that nation needs to be protected from itself? Sasquatch, Snowbird, Northstar and Aurora have been joined by their revived allies Guardian, Vindicator, Shaman and Marrina. But as FEAR ITSELF takes over, their own country turns on the Flight and brands them traitors for the shocking actions of one of their closest allies. As the borders close and an entire nation hunts them down, will the newly reunited Alpha Flight survive? Collecting ALPHA FLIGHT (2011) #0.1 and #1-4.
    120 PGS./Rated T+ ...$19.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-6282-7
    Trim size: standard
    Comments 3 Comments
      DelBubs -
      Logic would dictate that they cancel this and do the whole lot in one Hardcover or TPB. Then again, when has logic been Marvels strong point.
      Phil -
      I imagine they'll do a complete #0.1-9 after they publish Vol.2

And I'll probably end up buying them all somewhere down the line.
      Le Messor -
      Is that one of the Marvel Premiere Classics I've been collecting, or just a big hardcover?

- Le Messor
      "If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."
      ~ Jack Handey