• PREVIEW: Alpha Flight #4 **SPOILERS** UPDATED

Lettered Preview for Alpha Flight #4

Ifanboy has posted an early preview for Alpha Flight #4. (Usual Spoiler Warnings Apply)

ALPHA FLIGHT #4(of 8 )
    Written by FRED VAN LENTE & GREG PAK
    Penciled by DALE EAGLESHAM
    Cover by PHIL JIMENEZ
    Variant Cover by DALE EAGLESHAM

FEAR ITSELF TIE-IN!
    The fight against the Flight continues! As our heroes fight to survive their own country hunting them down the traitorous Vindicator creates a team of her own, gathering a group of former enemies of Alpha Flight into the deadly ALPHA STRIKE!
    However, the remaining Alphans reach out to some unusual allies of their own. Marvel All-Stars Greg Pak and Fred Van Lente, along with artist extraordinaire Dale Eaglesham, continue their highly-anticipated resurrection of the fan favorite title, ALPHA FLIGHT!

*UPDATE*
    Marvel have issued a preview of this issues recap page;

Comments 28 Comments
      DelBubs -
      Newsarama preview, some new stuff.
      CMatt78 -
      Two words:

Delphine Courtney
      DelBubs -
      I thought initially it may be Delphine Courtney, but in #1 Heather (whoever she may be) denied that. I know that someone disguised would never admit to it, but when you take into account what Jeffries did to her all that time back...

BTW, welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard.
      rplass -
      Hey DelBubs, are the covers you posted to the gallery going to be the final covers? I wonder...
      DelBubs -
      I'm not gonna commit on that Rob, they're the ones that came with the preview, but given the amount of stuff coming out of Marvel about AF, who can say.
      Phil -
      They're barcoded correctly and trade dressed so chances are they are the final ones, as is usual with press releases.
      CMatt78 -
      Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
      I thought initially it may be Delphine Courtney, but in #1 Heather (whoever she may be) denied that. I know that someone disguised would never admit to it, but when you take into account what Jeffries did to her all that time back...
      Really? Crap...I need to re-read that...

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
      BTW, welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard.
      Thanks! Long-time fan, first-time poster.
      rplass -
      Well! The issue is out and you guys were right! Those are the actual covers. The blackened out figures remain obscured on the final versions. I'm sort of surprised because it really looked like they would reveal the character but they didn't!