• Eaglesham Covers Captain America

Following on from last years Avengers #4 Variant by Phil Jimenez, this years Fan Expo Canada Exclusive is a Captain America #1 Variant by current Alpha Flight artist Dale Eaglesham.

Featuring most of the current line up along with fellow Canuck's Wolverine, Major Mapleleaf Snr & the AoA Wildchild, this limited edition variant is worthy addition to any Flight fan's collection.

Fan Expo is August 25-28th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
    Will you be there?

Official Press Release

Just in time for Fan Expo Canada 2011, Marvel is pleased to announce an all-new variant by superstar Canadian artist Dale Eaglesham on Captain America #1! The Sentinel of Liberty heads to the Great White North with this special variant for our loyal fans attending Fan Expo at the Metro Toronto Convention Center! No fan can miss out on this this special Canadian variant that will be available for purchase for only four days (August 25th-28th) at the Fan Expo Canada Exclusives Booth! Experience the first issue of Marvel’s explosive new series in true Canadian fashion this month, with the Captain America #1 Eaglesham Variant!

Can’t make it to the convention? Follow along on the Marvel Events App & events.marvel.com, the best way to get exclusive videos, real-time announcements from the convention floor and up-to-the-minute panel, in-booth, and signing schedules of all your favorite Marvel creators!

Captain America #1 EAGLESHAM VARIANT
    Written by ED BRUBAKER
    Art by STEVE McNIVEN
    Cover by DALE EAGLESHAM
    FOR SALE AT FAN-EXPO CANADA 2011

Comments 32 Comments
      -K-M- -
      Im pretty sure Im going, is their a limit how many you can get?
      Phil -
      If there isn't a limit and you're willing I'd be more than happy to reimburse you for the cost & postage & some extra for your trouble.
      DelBubs -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      If there isn't a limit and you're willing I'd be more than happy to reimburse you for the cost & postage & some extra for your trouble.
      Ditto here. That's a stand out cover.
      -K-M- -
      Yeah I don't mind, that's why I was wondering if there was a limit or not.
      swh_comicguy -
      Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
      Im pretty sure Im going, is their a limit how many you can get?

I picked up 10 copies of last years Avengers cover. They do have a limited quantity of books, but it is in the neighbourhood of 1000. Last year they were selling at $10.00/book.
      Ben -
      should anyone be willing to pick one up for your friendly neighbourhood site manager, I'll glady get yer cost back to you!!!

Ben
      Nice that's some sweet cover art. I like the whole shield thing alot better then the one with Alphas touting guns.
      batman_von_gein -
      i really want this cover. i checked ebay and someone has a preorder for it and they want $20 for it.
      Sypes -
      Got it at Fan Expo yesterday, but haven't read the issue yet. Does it actually talk about Alpha Flight, or it's just the cover?
      Phil -
      Just the cover.
      -K-M- -
      I couldnt go to the Expo, but I just bought a copy on ebay and should get it in the mail in a week or so.
      Flightpath07 -
      You're getting a copy of the Expo in the mail?!? Geez, the shipping on that baby has gotta be...WoW!