• New Alpha Flight #4 Pencil Images *SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS* This article contains unpublished art work from Alpha Flight Vol.4 #4

Editor Mark Paniccia would like to share these beautiful Dale Eaglesham pencil images from Alpha Flight #4

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Paniccia
    How Heather gets the baby will give you nightmares.
    Alpha Flight #4 CoverAlpha Flight #4 Pencils by Dale EagleshamAlpha Flight #4 Pencils by Dale EagleshamAlpha Flight #4 Pencils by Dale EagleshamAlpha Flight #4 Pencils by Dale EagleshamAlpha Flight #4 Pencils by Dale Eaglesham
    Comments 12 Comments
      Phil -
      S
      P
      O
      I
      L
      E
      R

S
      P
      A
      C
      E

The Groundhog-esque armour looks amazing!
      Le Messor -
      S
      P
      O
      I
      L
      E
      R
      S

The whole Guardian family...? Wiaow!

- LM
      "I’d just as soon kiss a Wookiee."
      Sypes -
      S
      P
      O
      I
      L
      E
      R
      S
      ?
      ?
      ?
      ?
      ?
      !
      Is that Mac getting our of a van? Can't he fly?
      Flightpath07 -
      S
      P
      O
      I
      L
      E
      R
      S

Doubt Mac could fly - with all his suit circuitry exposed like that, I'd say his suit is hooped.

Way 'Birdie is holding her head, I'm gonna guess they have all been somehow depowered. Spin-Tech?
      Le Messor -
      S
      P
      O
      I
      L
      E
      R

S
      P
      A
      C
      E

the final frontier. These are the voyages of comics readers...

sorry, got a little lost.

To me, Snowbird looks more sad than physically hurt.

There are other reasons to get out of a van, though, even if you can fly (and I'm not trying to say one way or another). The obvious one is to keep a low profile - we know the government's after them in this issue, and Alpha Strike (really, a strike? Surely there are better ways to solve their problems. Does this make our favourite team scabs? Ooh - you wait 'til the union hears about this.
      ... I shouldn't post first thing in the morning.)
      Maybe they just don't want to be followed on radar? And, if they all travel together they can plan and strategise.

Or, maybe they've all been de-powered. I don't know.

- Le Messor
      "The plan was simple, like my brother-in-law Phil. But unlike Phil, this plan just might work."
      ~ Malcolm Fleschner
      DelBubs -
      With Alpha Strike (every body out) taking the name, with the van they could become the Scooby Gang, or the A-Team. Sasquatch as BA. "I ain't getting in no Omnijet"
      MattSD -
      S
      P
      O
      I
      L
      E
      R

Maybe they have been told by the government not to use their powers, and they are abiding for now...That would be a reason why they have guns on the Taskmaster cover...or I could be 100% wrong...btw, has anyone ventured a guess on the cover, who the covered up character is...I am guessing Talisman(um, I have to go read some posts see if this has been covered before
      -K-M- -
      S
      P
      O
      I
      L
      E
      R

Diamond Lil, Aurora and Talisman have all been guessed. well see very soon.
      Flightpath07 -
      S
      P
      O
      I
      L
      E
      R

Diamond Lil, Aurora and Talisman have all been guessed. well see very soon.
      Hey! I guessed Witchfire!
      DelBubs -
      Please try to follow my logic In 0.1 Purple Woman and Citadel were very much anti 'Unity', Cody. In this, from the cover they have sided with Heather, so this suggests they have undergone the Unity process. Unless Ranark has suffered a major skin ailment, it would seem that he is under the control of Kara. Why?
      Flightpath07 -
      Why?
      For plot purposes, of course!

Phil -
      Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
      Why?
      Their failed attempt to brainwash Shaman taught them that they wouldn't be able to do it to Ranark either?