• Eaglesham Celebrates Canada Day with AF Art

Volume 4 artist Dale Eaglesham has announced on his twitter account that to celebrate Canada Day he'll be posting a panel from Alpha Flight every hour from 9am - 4pm

http://www.daleeaglesham.com/linear-...-flight-3.html

For more details and fun, check out this page on Dale's Message Board:

Hi guys and gals!

We're having some preview fun today to celebrate CANADA DAY!! We're posting a panel from Alpha Flight #3 on Dale's website every hour until about 4 p.m. Be warned, though, some of the panels may contain spoilers.

We strongly encourage you to post your thoughts/analyses/hypotheses of what these panels might mean in the comments section below the previews.

AND as an exclusive activity for The Agora, how about trying to piece together the panels into a page?

Some notes: There are 5 panels on the first page, and I'll be posting them in order. The size of the full page is 800 x 1242 pixels.

The second page I posted has 3 panels, and I'll be inverting the order of the last two so I can save the prettiest preview for last.

Post your collages here!
    So Flight fans, what are you waiting for?!
    Go be spoiled and comment your thoughts over at Dale's site!
    Comments 13 Comments
      Sasquatch17 -
      Happy Canada Day!
      Phil -
      Seriously folks, if you haven't checked out the last panel posted you're missing a treat.
      Minor spoilers, but nothing too plot worthy IMO.
      rplass -
      I have no idea what Canada Day is, but here is an image from Marvel Age #31:

Wolfie -
      Those of you who aren't afraid of a bit of spoilery goodness need to go see the awesome job rplass did with the page layout assignment! he even included The Tile Panel!!! =D> =D> =D>
      DelBubs -
      =D>=D>=D> rplass. That collage with words was classic.
      varo -
      Is the guy with glasses Walter and snowbird is Sasquatch?
      rplass -
      Heh, I was so happy that Dale posted them for us. Did you catch the Green Bay Packers logo and the roof tile, I couldn't resist!

Quote Originally Posted by varo View Post
      Is the guy with glasses Walter and snowbird is Sasquatch?
      Well yeah that was part of the "I changed back as a MAN!" joke that I was trying to make. The Sasquatch in that image is Snowbird, and the guy standing behind Michael is Walter (possibly depowered) but, without the coloring (in the finished version, they would be white or orange so we can tell them apart easily), one could confuse the Sasquatch as being Walter, meaning the fellow behind Michael is Snowbird, who accidentally transformed back into a male version. That's why Shaman says "No not again, Snowbird", referring to the gender bender Walter/Wanda era.
      DelBubs -
      I spotted Rocksie first, loved the way you fitted him in.
      rplass -
      I think either I mis-read Wolfie's instructions on how to set up the page size or I had the wrong resolution set, dunno which, anyway I had a lot of empty space even after tiling the panels, and I was all, gee what can I put into that space >
      Ahab -
      A little Rocksie makes any storyline that much better...
      Garry/Al-Fan -
      Happy Canada Day.
      Mokole -
      Good stuff, glad I didn't miss it!
      Wolfie -
      We just posted a behind-the-scenes look at creating the cover to issue 3, in case you guys are interested. Check it out and post a comment as to which version you like best!