• Marvel activate... Alpha Strike?! *SPOILERS*

Marvel have issued a press release revealing the full variant to Issue 4.
    Spoilers follow below...

ALPHA FLIGHT #4 (of 8 )
    Written by FRED VAN LENTE & GREG PAK
    Penciled by DALE EAGLESHAM
    Cover by PHIL JIMENEZ
    Variant Cover by DALE EAGLESHAM
    FEAR ITSELF TIE-IN!
    The fight against the Flight continues! As our heroes fight to survive their own country hunting them down the traitorous Vindicator creates a team of her own, gathering a group of former enemies of Alpha Flight into the deadly ALPHA STRIKE! However, the remaining Alphans reach out to some unusual allies of their own. Marvel All-Stars Greg Pak and Fred Van Lente, along with artist extraordinaire Dale Eaglesham, continue their highly-anticipated resurrection of the fan favorite title, ALPHA FLIGHT!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99

There's still one shadowy female in the background... who will it be?
    Comments 26 Comments
      weaponAlpha -
      i think the guy with the animal skull head appeared in marvel 2-in-0ne , im not sure ....
      Phil -
      Yup, you'd be right!
      weaponAlpha -
      that guy with the skull on his head ( the ravager?? i think)was so powerful and pompous its hard to believe he'd be part of a team and subservient to anybody??? Plus i'm eager to see what the motivations of alpha strike are , its hard to imagine heather hudson being a villain
      DelBubs -
      Does raise the question as mentioned before, what happens if Persuasion, Purple Woman, whatever gets knocked out during a fight?
      weaponAlpha -
      Quote Originally Posted by Sypes View Post
      I re-read last night the 0.1 and #1 issues of AF. It stuck me that Heather is clearly obssessed by the "lost" of her daugther. But I was especially struck by Jenny, the little girl she saves from the tsunamy. Jenny has red hair and could be the same age as Heather's daughter would be. And as she rescues Jenny, Heather says something like "don't worry, you'll see your Mommy soon". Could Jenny be her daugther? Could she have made a deal with Cody to help her get her daughter back somehow? And aligned with Persuasion just as a "back up plan" in case Cody changes his mind? And if we agree that the unknown Alpha Strike member is Aurora, I would say that it's perhaps Jeanne-Marie that would be surfacing since she was given for adoption too, and could relate to Heather's goals.... thoughts?
      great theory!!! i couldn't imagine her motivation for working with cody especially with all her distrust of gov't manipulation (AF vol 2 remember!) but her child would defiantly be it!
      Flightpath07 -
      I'd have to vote for Witchfire. It makes the most sense. I think somebody has to be controlling the minds of people such as Purple Woman, Ragnarck, Wendigo, and Vindicator. Witchfire has this ability, plenty of power to spare, a really bad attitude, etc. Plus, her being the daughter of Belasco, this to me helps me understand why Puck will become so important - as the former (short time, pun intended) ruler of Hell, he might have knowledge (or power) required to help take her down. To me, the figure in shadow is another double-ruse by FVL; classic misdirection, he is trying to get us to believe that it is Aurora. It is really Witchfire. And remember, she was already once the leader of Beta Flight.