• Northstar and Aurora in the Eaglemoss CMFC *UPDATED*

[table] [TR] [TD]
    [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]At the CMFC blog...Northstar and Aurora are officially in!
    They may be a double-pack special, they may be individual figs in the next extension, but they are definitely in.[/TD] [/TR] [/table]
    Northstar and Aurora sculptures

Please understand that I can not guarantee these will be a double pack, but if not, they will be in 181-200.
    I give you Northstar and Aurora sculpts. I really hope you guys like what we've gone for. The blocks under their feet will eventually be small clear pegs to give the illusion they are flying/floating.
    To echo sentiments posted elsewhere on these forums, it's a good year to be an AF fan.

UPDATED 21st October:

The issue has just been solicited in November's Previews, due for a US/Canadian release in April 2012, which should see an earlier shipping in the UK;

CLASSIC MARVEL FIG COLL MAG SPEC #27 NORTHSTAR & AURORA

Northstar and Aurora are two of Canada's greatest heroes. Twin mutants of exceptional power, they're leading members of Alpha Flight, Canada's premier Super Hero team... and the latest Classic Marvel Figurine Collection Special is a unique chance to collect figurines of both characters! Cast in lead, hand-painted and individually numbered, the double-pack of figurines is accompanied by a 20-page magazine filled with the history of the characters and a behind-the-scenes look at their creation. It also comes with a huge double-sided poster and is a must have for any Marvel fan!

In Shops: 4/25/2012 Item Code: NOV111182 SRP: $28.00
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Northstar and Aurora in the Eaglemoss CMFC started by suzene View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      suzene -
      Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
      Dude, those toys are made of lead! Ain't that bad for the grandkids or something? Blood poisoning or something? I know they are very tasty, but I thought they weren't supposed to be played with.
      These might not be. Due to rising cost of material and shipping, Eaglemoss has been using more resin in their figures where they can. The Sasquatch fig, for example, is resin with a lead core for weight. Doesn't bother me any, so long as they look good.
      Phil -
      Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
      Sentiment insist I get the Sas and Puck first.
      No love for the Snowbird one?
      DelBubs -
      Not a great fan of the Snowbird, but the completest in me... Just need Marinna and Shaman now for the original line-up.
      Phil -
      I wasn't in love with the Sas & Puck size ratio's but the completest in me kicked in, too.
      They're pretty accessible over here though and they're not too expensive in the grand scheme of things either, so it could be worse.
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      They're pretty accessible over here though and they're not too expensive in the grand scheme of things either, so it could be worse.
      You could've never seen them for sale anywhere, not even ebay, and not been able to get a single one despite being a completist?

- Le Messor
      "My house is filled with this ... stuff...,
      Shows up in bubble wrap
      Most every day.
      What I bought on eBay."
      ~ 'Weird Al' Yankovic, eBay
      suzene -
      Update at the blog comes with a new image of the twins. Still no word on their ultimate status.

Attachment 1234
      DelBubs -
      My LCS isn't doing back orders now so I've decided to go through Eaglemoss diredtly to back order all the figures. As to Northstar and Aurora, I can't see how they can do them as anything else but as a special.