• "Pak & Van Lente Head North" at CBR

Greg Pak & Fred Van Lente talk to Comic Book Resources about the upcoming Maxi-Series, on the launch date of Issue #0.1

Gem's of information from the interview:

• More on the possibility of Puck
    • Taking from the Mantlo run up to present day events
    • Whether Wolverine will play a part or not
    • The chance of becoming an ongoing

Head over to CBR to read it all!
    Comments 13 Comments
      JonInIowaCity -
      Exciting spoiler image from issue #2. Either another former Alphan is back from the dead or someone's dressed in a similar costume.
      Phil -
      If you're on about the double-page spread, I think 'similar costume' is nearer as the... 'usual wearing' is alive and well and regularly shows up in another Marvel title...
      JonInIowaCity -
      Actually, I'm thinking more about a predecessor to that person...
      Phil -
      DelBubs -
      I would like to think that person would be allowed to stay deceased. Mantlo made him a tragic character and I would like to think that we have a Guardsman or Neverland scenario where the costume itself and not the person is resurected.
      Le Messor -
      I agree with Del.
      It could be anyone or anything in there.

- Le Messor
      "Never buy a thing you don't want merely because it is dear."
      ~ Oscar Wilde
      DelBubs -
      Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
      I agree with Del.
      It could be anyone or anything in there.

- Le Messor
      Like Pestilence (working on the principle that if I say Pestilence enough times, he'll do a Candy Man and appear)
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
      Like Pestilence (working on the principle that if I say Pestilence enough times, he'll do a Candy Man and appear)
      Are you looking in a mirror?
      'coz it won't work otherwise.
      Phil -
      The fact that there appear to be multiple Boxes make me think it's no 1 person.
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      The fact that there appear to be multiple Boxes make me think it's no 1 person.
      Depends how it's done. There could be a bunch of robots with a central controller; or a bunch of robots without a central controller. Or a central controller, without a bunch of robots, but he's getting bored and lately he's taken to drinking at work and Martha's getting worried about him.
      Or, of course, you could be right about multiple people in multiple boxes.

- Le Messor
      "We give advice, but we cannot give the wisdom to profit by it."
      ~ La Rouchefoucauld
      DIGGER -
      The facial features of the robots looks alot like Courtney on a Box body to me. Maybe Jaxon is back after all and is really the one in charge.

DIGGER
      DelBubs -
      Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
      Depends how it's done. There could be a bunch of robots with a central controller; or a bunch of robots without a central controller. Or a central controller, without a bunch of robots, but he's getting bored and lately he's taken to drinking at work and Martha's getting worried about him.
      Or, of course, you could be right about multiple people in multiple boxes.

- Le Messor
      "We give advice, but we cannot give the wisdom to profit by it."
      ~ La Rouchefoucauld
      Could be multiple people in just one robot, a bit like sardines in a tin, but without the brine.
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
      Could be multiple people in just one robot, a bit like sardines in a tin, but without the brine.
      That must be what Kara's building in that preview!

- Le Messor
      "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
      ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe