• Alpha Flight #2 Preview Pages Online

Comics Alliance have an EXCLUSIVE look at some pencilled preview pages from Alpha Flight (Volume 4) #2 by artist Dale Eaglesham.

Go visit them to see some familiar faces....

Be warned though, SPOILERS APLENTY!

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/05/12/alpha-flight-1-and-2-previews/

Comments 11 Comments
      DelBubs -
      How long have people been scratching around the net looking for Alpha tidbits. Feels like we've hit the mother lode. Coming thick and fast!
      Phil -
      Every time I log off the computer I get another press release, e-mail or tweet! It's great

With the final deadline for printing orders this Monday and #0.1 hitting Wednesday it's a good sign they're churning out the previews to tip the people on the fence about the series.

I'm very very confident in getting a decent 9 issues, if nothing more.
      -K-M- -
      Box bots as Canadian Sentinels?
      sengsterooney -
      Wow - we're getting panels showing what's happening with baby Hudson. And it doesn't look good for Mac and Heather! I think, nay, know, that I'm going to love this title and its creators (once more).

And I bet the blurry person in the 2nd last panel in the preview is none other than JPB!
      DelBubs -
      Original Box Bots. Wonder if they're phase ins or remotes. I thought the blur was JPB too. It was sad to see how the child was scared. How can The Hudson and the child be reconciled. That's a big story thread to introduce.
      cmdrkoenig67 -
      Awwww...Baby Hudson! This series is looking better and better, with every preview. I love that there appears to be a lot packed into the issues (just like the old days of comics)...Wheeee!

Dana
      rplass -
      Phil thanks for posting this link! Great stuff, those pencils. I'm digging the greyed temples on Mac, sort of like a Reed Richards tribute? He sort of looks like Jeffries though too, heh.
      Flightpath07 -
      "discover an imprisoned hero readers have clamored to see since this series was announced!"

Um...otomh, is there any chance the real Puck has been imprisoned in Dept H since Volume 2?
      Flightpath07 -
      Also, looks like those Box robots have some of Osborne's nanotechnology, the stuff that depowers people?
      suzene -
      Quote Originally Posted by sengsterooney View Post
      Wow - we're getting panels showing what's happening with baby Hudson. And it doesn't look good for Mac and Heather! I think, nay, know, that I'm going to love this title and its creators (once more).

And I bet the blurry person in the 2nd last panel in the preview is none other than JPB!
      Possibly explaining what he's been up to, given that he's supposedly not with the team these days...always keep one in reserve. Sneaky, Hudson.
      Duane V -
      This LOOKS AWESOME! I am so glad they've brought Alpha Flight Back! And Heather and Mac are together as Guardian and Vindicator.. I Love it!