• Mighty Marvel Podcast #107: Alpha Flight

Greg Pak & Fred Van Lente talk Alpha Flight Volume 4

http://marvel.com/news/story/15820/d...ight_1_podcast

Comments 26 Comments
      Phil -
      So... the fate of Baby Hudson revealed!
      DelBubs -
      I would assume that since both her parents are legally dead then baby Hudson would become a ward of the state or the Canadian equivelant. Nice little back story to the main event.
      Phil -
      Yeah, it sounds almost as if the Government take her away from Heather & Mac for being unfit parents when AF turn against them.
      DelBubs -
      With Fear Itself, a country against them, treachery in the ranks, Alpha Strike and a custody battle, AF are gonna be busy.
      Flightpath07 -
      Simply...awesome...
      -K-M- -
      They didn't have any related Alpha Flight questions?
      Phil -
      To be fair the first I heard of it was when it was on the Marvel site.
      I saw nothing about it before hand and haven't got the host on twitter.
      suzene -
      Baby Hudson is the traitor! (Doesn't Alpha Flight just have the worst luck with kids?)
      Flightpath07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by suzene View Post
      Baby Hudson is the traitor! (Doesn't Alpha Flight just have the worst luck with kids?)

Baby Hudson gets possessed by Pestilence, and in a fit of rage Heather guts Sasquatch! lol.
      DelBubs -
      What about Snowbirds baby? I believe it is now grown up and masquerading as Gary Cody. And what about Mar?. Parenting does not seem to be a strong point with some Alphans
      mreeez -
      Maybe there is a custody issue because Heather is the traitor...
      DelBubs -
      Hints and solicitations suggest that the traitor will be a he. So that would work in reverse if Mac is the traitor.
      suzene -
      Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
      What about Snowbirds baby? I believe it is now grown up and masquerading as Gary Cody. And what about Mar?. Parenting does not seem to be a strong point with some Alphans
      Heck, what about Talisman? Or Persuasion? "Oh, hi, Kara -- all grown up and evil now, I see."

Just saying, when the Summers clan starts to look like a paragon of good parenting decisions by comparison...
      Ahab -
      Dn't forget Jeffries' kid...and no doubt Walter's is screwed up by now too...
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by suzene View Post
      Heck, what about Talisman? Or Persuasion?
      Persuasion doesn't have an Alphan parent...?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab View Post
      Don't forget Jeffries' kid...and no doubt Walter's is screwed up by now too...
      Jeffries has a kid?

- Le Messor
      "May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits."
      DelBubs -
      rplass -
      We got some pronunciations in the podcast: Marrina and Shaman. Interesting. I don't say Marrina that way. Shaman was said how I say it. Hmm.m
      Ahab -
      Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
      Persuasion doesn't have an Alphan parent...?

Jeffries has a kid?

- Le Messor
      "May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits."
      His kid was genetically engineered in an issue of Death Metal, I believe. Or maybe Death's Head? No mention of the child has been made since.
      bigbloo -
      Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
      We got some pronunciations in the podcast: Marrina and Shaman. Interesting. I don't say Marrina that way. Shaman was said how I say it. Hmm.m
      I always pronounced it Ma-ree-na. But I guess making it sound like "Mariner" makes a bit of sense. Though I bet there is a bit of confusion when they were introduced as a couple. "And now ladies and gentlemen, The Sub-mariner and Marrina..."
      DelBubs -
      I've always said the same, associating the name with Troy Tempest's stalker in 'Stingray'.