• Marvel.com's Q&A with Pak & Van Lente

Marvel has posted an interview with the writers of Alpha Flight Vol.4, Grek Pak & Fred Van Lente which features some new previously unseen pages from Issue #0.1 by artist Ben Oliver.

Go visit the link to see more!
    Comments 44 Comments
      DelBubs -
      What it may be Mik is that I have had to let the old growling snarlling Derek go. My job demands that I am nice. It's not a trait I like
      cmdrkoenig67 -
      Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
      It won't happen again Mik, I was having a lucid moment watching some lady type person wander through a church towards a soldier, I thought it was a movie, turns out some ones getting married. I will be less lucid in future
      That sounds like a strange hallucination, Del. You'd better get checked out.

Dana
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
      What it may be Mik is that I have had to let the old growling snarlling Derek go. My job demands that I am nice. It's not a trait I like
      I'm sorry, man... I know what that's like.

Or, as Dana says, maybe you're just a hallucination?

- Le Messor
      "I Work Hard Because Millions On Welfare Depend on Me!"
      Garry/Al-Fan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
      Man-bot was AWESOME!

[ you too can join the Man-Bot fan club; just send $9.95 to... ]
      MARVEL's next big thing (after the maxi-series): The Awesome MAN-BOT! Sure to be a collector's item.
      Guest-starring the guy who can't pee or poop and his little brother "Wimpy".

The Master: These guys are supposed to protect Canada? (falls on the floor, laughing)

Mesmero: Okay, Beasties, which team would you rather face: the one with the obsessed chick who will rip your heart out or the one with the useless hot chick?

SOMON: I assume the useless hot chick you refer to isn't "Aurora" as she is on the team with the obsessed one.

Mesmero: True.

Pink Pearl: Just sit on all of 'em.