• Issue 2 Covers Revealed!

Just ahead of the Marvel July solicitations being launched, Rich Johnston over at Bleeding Cool has posted some advance covers including Alpha Flight #2 Standard (without trade-dress) AND Variant.

Comments 28 Comments
      Dfense75 -
      OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I just had nerdgasm!
      Flightpath07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
      It's not anything major, but I just noticed something about the Eaglesham Puck cover. A couple of the shadows of the bars on his chest, weren't blacked in...Like I said, nothing major.

Dana
      http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iHQ4qNuGkU...2B-%2BCopy.jpg

Are you sure those are supposed to be bar shadows on his chest? If they were, then they would line up, whereas these lines don't. Shadows don't go out of alignment due to contours like these lines do.

Do they?
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
      Shadows don't go out of alignment due to contours like these lines do. Do they?
      Mine do...

No, s'rously, look at his left shoulder. Now look at me. Now look at his left shoulder. Now buy Old Spice...
      I mean, the bar on his left shoulder is continued as the lower uncoloured one on his chest. The higher one starts just behind his left ear.

Though as Dana posted, this is a minor thing. Might not even happen on the printed version.

- Le Messor
      "I try to skate to where I think the puck will be."
      ~ a pro hockey player
      Phil -
      The covers were leaked early.
      We're not even supposed to have seen them yet.
      It might well get picked up on in the next 3 months.
      Flightpath07 -
      The covers were leaked early.
      We're not even supposed to have seen them yet.
      It might well get picked up on in the next 3 months.
      Are you saying it is going to take them up to three months to realize that the covers were leaked early, and that we saw them?!?
      DaVeO -
      Are you saying it is going to take them up to three months to realize that the covers were leaked early, and that we saw them?!?
      It IS Marvel.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP!
      Phil -

No, that it's 3 months untill the cover goes to the printers.
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      No, that it's 3 months untill the cover goes to the printers.
      Ah, but will the covers go to the printer, or will the printer go to the covers? Why's the printer going undercover anyway?
      What does an undercover printer do? Is it anything like a pirate DVD supplier?

Only the toner supplier knows for sure...

- Le Messor
      "I used to get high on life but lately I've built up a resistance."