• Alpha Flight Fear Itself Promo & Concept Artwork

This weeks Cup O' Joe - Talk To The Hat column with Tom Brevoort over on Comic Book Resources features a promotional advert for Alpha Flight

as well as some concept artwork from series artist Dale Eaglesham

As stated, all images come from CBR - visit them for more information.
    Comments 30 Comments
      cmdrkoenig67 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
      As far as the reversed Maple Leaf on Mac's costume...if you look close, it is also reversed as well on Heather's costume as well.

I'd say we can chalk this one up to an artistic "oops".
      FP, where are you seeing it reversed on Heather? On her "wanted" poster? Because it looks normal to me there.

Dana
      Flightpath07 -
      Looks the same as Mac's to me. *shrug*
      DIGGER -
      Le Messor, don't get all WEIRD on me now. Maybe Guardian is just crouched in front of his poster 'cause it wasn't a flattering picture. Also I'd like to think that the physical difference between Mac and Heather would be enough to distinguish between the two of them.

DIGGER
      DelBubs -
      I thought maybe the poster he's obscuring is Talisman's. She's been more active than Puck recently and would seem an obvious candidate. Or... maybe not *shrugs*, who knows?
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by DIGGER View Post
      Le Messor, don't get all WEIRD on me now.
      Last week's concert is still rockin' my mind.

DRUM SOLO!
      Phil -
      I don't think there is a poster behind Mac, it appears to just be the panelling of the bricks on the wall.

& the maple-leaf being the round side on Eaglesham's sketch was his first ever drawing of Mac that was never intended to be publicly seen so it may have just been an honest mistake.
      cmdrkoenig67 -
      I respect that Mr Jimenez likes Aurora's yellow costume (and her hairstyle from that time), but I really wish he'd stop drawing her in it for the covers If she's going to be in her black and white costume inside the book. A lot of new readers will be saying...WTF?!

Dana
      DIGGER -
      Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
      Last week's concert is still rockin' my mind.

DRUM SOLO!
      Don't you mean accordion solo, you know, Han's brother?

DIGGER
      Duane V -
      Anybody have a Vindicator II Bust they want to sell? I'm trying to complete my Alpha Flight Bust collection..
      Le Messor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      I don't think there is a poster behind Mac, it appears to just be the panelling of the bricks on the wall.
      Then that's why they're rebelling -
      They don't need no thought control.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      & the maple-leaf being the round side on Eaglesham's sketch was his first ever drawing of Mac that was never intended to be publicly seen so it may have just been an honest mistake.
      Oh, a good answer. Awww....

Quote Originally Posted by DIGGER View Post
      Don't you mean accordion solo, you know, Han's brother?
      DIGGER
      They did a Star Wars bit, too. The Cell Phone song.

If you heard the drum solo I reference, you'd know why I'm referencing it...

- Le Messor
      "I read a book once. Green it was."
      ~ Porridge